`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WTTF 2012 Topps Heritage

RE: WTTF 2012 Topps Heritage
Many thanks to one and all who have responded! Sorry for the delay in getting back to each of you, but I will be checking out the ORG of everyone who replied above as the day progresses. I'll answer each person with either a trade proposal or short note.

Again, thanx for taking time to respond and for your patience. I do appreciate it!

Dave
Always trading for set needs -and for Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Clayton Kershaw, Manny Machado, Buster Posey, and Frank Thomas.

(12-05-2012, 02:02 PM)tigersfan76 Wrote: Feel free to check my Org; I've got some Heritage listed.

I didn't have anything from your want lists, but thanks for your reply.
Have a good weekend!

(12-06-2012, 09:13 AM)niener82 Wrote: I have a few listed in my org looking for a home
I was like a kid in a candy store looking through your ORG...lol. You've got some nice stuff there FT. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I have a thing you can use, but thanks for your reply to my post just the same.

Have a fine weekend!
Dave
Always trading for set needs -and for Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Clayton Kershaw, Manny Machado, Buster Posey, and Frank Thomas.

(12-06-2012, 07:25 PM)muz0 Wrote: i have a few base cards..you can check me if you'd like
Thanks for reading my post. Right now it doesn't look like we can help each other out very much from what I'm seeing in our ORGs, but hopefully we'll be able to work something out another time.

Have a good one!
Dave
(12-06-2012, 07:25 PM)muz0 Wrote: i have a few base cards..you can check me if you'd like
Looks like I'm "striking out" today with all you good folks who took time to answer my forum post. Sorry i didn't see anything that looked like a possible match between our want / need lists.

Thanks anyway...take care!
Dave
Thanks for reading my post. Right now it doesn't look like we can help each other out very much from what I'm seeing in our ORGs, but hopefully we'll be able to work something out another time.eugg
We
Have a good one!
Dave

Good news and bad. The good is that I have about 60 cards you need. The bad news is that you don't have anything I can use now. But if you wish, let me know what you want, and I will pull them, set aside, and trade you for 2013 Heritage base if you go after that set. Please let me know. Bill

Hey Bill. Thanks for your response to my post, and for checking to see what you have that I need. I do appreciate it. I apologize for taking a couple days to answer back. I hadn't been back to the forums since before you posted to me.

Yes, I'll be more than glad to trade you '13 Heritage for the cards you have for me. I've jotted your ID down and will PM you with a "for trade" list as soon as I've gotten my '13 Heritage.

Thanks again, Bill!

Dave

(12-09-2012, 09:50 AM)damassie Wrote: Hey Bill. Thanks for your response to my post, and for checking to see what you have that I need. I do appreciate it. I apologize for taking a couple days to answer back. I hadn't been back to the forums since before you posted to me.

Yes, I'll be more than glad to trade you '13 Heritage for the cards you have for me. I've jotted your ID down and will PM you with a "for trade" list as soon as I've gotten my '13 Heritage.

Thanks again, Bill!

Dave
Dave : When you get finished trading on this thread, PM me with your list so I can set them aside and remove from the trade column in my org. That way I won't be able to trade them away by mistake before you get the '13 Heritage.

(12-09-2012, 01:38 PM)mrbill3 Wrote: Dave : When you get finished trading on this thread, PM me with your list so I can set them aside and remove from the trade column in my org. That way I won't be able to trade them away by mistake before you get the '13 Heritage.
Certainly will do, Bill!!

Offer sent
[Image: e19afff4-99a1-4412-8e67-51e82ccbd7dc_zps83e35882.jpg]

(12-10-2012, 09:09 AM)jimmydelpasotx Wrote: Offer sent
PM sent..thanks!