Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Congrats! JaredHuizenga!

Congrats! JaredHuizenga!
[Image: ScreenShot2012-12-05at100428AM.png]

He won something off Bowman's facebook! haha congrats!
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

RE: Congrats! JaredHuizenga!
Is Jared a regular around these threads? Because if so I hope he reads this:

Congrats Jared, can't wait to see a scan of what you receive!
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

(12-05-2012, 11:34 AM)jlandry287 Wrote: Is Jared a regular around these threads? Because if so I hope he reads this:

Congrats Jared, can't wait to see a scan of what you receive!
as of a few weeks ago yes lol

i recently did a trade with him

found out it was a box of 2012 BDPP
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I am indeed on here and was actually just coming on here to brag about my big win. Not since my local grocery store gave away a 1990 Topps uncut sheet have I been this lucky in contests.

Most people - myself included - don't agree with my opinion on Dylan Bundy having a shot at passing Warren Spahn's live-ball era wins total. But, he's got a chip, a chair and a chance at it ... plus he's on the box. It at least shows I'm paying attention. lol

I'll be sure to fire up the scanner and post the break once I get the box, which, if it's anything like the auto redemptions, I should have just in time for Bundy's Hall of Fame induction.
Kepler

Oh man! Big congrats!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

The more break threads I've been looking at the more excited I am for it to arrive. My budget doesn't really allow for much aside from the occasional blaster(s) and the value boxes, so this is really going to be a treat for me.
Kepler

GAH!!! My apartment office closes early on Tuesdays and I have a package waiting. I don't think it's the DVDs I ordered from Best Buy, so I'm pretty sure it's my box. Just sitting there. Until tomorrow when I can pick it up. I so want to tear into. I have a hankering to rip some packs, but nothing I've seen at the store lately is catching my eye. Tomorrow is so far away. lol
Kepler