`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hey everyone

Hey everyone
Decided to pop on and see how everyones been. Are the usuals still running around here? Tongue

May be returning to the card game around draft time to end my "6 month hold out". Lol.
Collecting Jaiquawn Jarrett and Jeremy Maclin
Jaiquawn Jarrett - 36/40 90%
[Image: THgDe-1.gif]
[Image: Trotter1-1.jpg]

RE: Hey everyone
Glad your agent worked out your contract for you. Tongue Welcome back. Don't wait till the draft, make your return... NOW. Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(12-04-2012, 04:54 PM)nineof Wrote: Glad your agent worked out your contract for you. Tongue Welcome back. Don't wait till the draft, make your return... NOW. Lol.
I would, but I'm so out of whack right now. Pretty much sold everything and I figured I would just start off with a new rookie that appeals to me during the draft. Plus the guy I was collecting got released in week 2.. Lol

They always come back.....

(12-04-2012, 04:22 PM)ieagles Wrote: Decided to pop on and see how everyones been. Are the usuals still running around here? Tongue

May be returning to the card game around draft time to end my "6 month hold out". Lol.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(12-04-2012, 05:15 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: They always come back.....
Unfortunately... Can't stay away from the cardboard lol