`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ebay problem

RE: ebay problem
The Post Office sometimes has snags. As you said, if it doesn't come in a few day then let you know. If he does file, I think you should fight it because it sounds like it was out of your control.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(12-04-2012, 10:31 AM)ja1091 Wrote: Recently, I've been selling most of my cards so I can pick up new PC cards. I went on ebay and saw that a case was opened against me. It said the buyer has not received their item. This has never happened to me before. I always package my cards in a bubble mailer and print the shipping label with tracking. When I saw this case opened, I went to look at the tracking and it shows nothing on ebay. I put the same number into usps.com and it says electronic shipping info received November 28, 2012. So I'm guessing this means I printed the label but they never actually received the package to ship out? So it seems that the buyer is in the right. But I know that I sent it out as I did with my other packages that day. I've been looking for the package and the card but can't find it so I'm pretty sure I sent it out. Is it possible that the package was received and never entered into the system and he actually received it? I only have 108 feedback so maybe he is trying to pull a quick one on me? I guess that I am going to have to refund him because I always hear the buyer is fully protected and since the tracking info shows that it never shipped, it looks like I will be refunding him the $15. Is it even worth trying to resolve the case without refunding him or do I have no chance and should just refund him?
The buyer has not allowed the proper time for delivery & i don't see how ebay/paypal would issue a refund that quickly. The post office has better info on file than the online tracker, you can call for an accurate location of your package.
Now, if your buyer does receive the card & if it got damaged he can't open a 2nd claim on the same item. For updated info call usps at: 1-800-275-8777
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I'd stall the entire process as long as you can. With them filing so fast they obviously realized it was never scanned and they got the item and they are just trying to pull a fast one of you. Considering you have a DC number through paypal you should be able to stall for several weeks and hopefully that gives you enough time to figure out what happened.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

He replied to my message saying that he wants his full refund now. My message that I sent to him was very nice and I told him to wait a few days before we have to resolve this and he responds with this?! Seems kind of rude to me. I sent him another message saying basically the same thing, to wait a little longer before we settle the case.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

(12-04-2012, 10:35 PM)ja1091 Wrote: He replied to my message saying that he wants his full refund now. My message that I sent to him was very nice and I told him to wait a few days before we have to resolve this and he responds with this?! Seems kind of rude to me. I sent him another message saying basically the same thing, to wait a little longer before we settle the case.
Definitely wait it out now. He is trying to pull one over on you.

Although it doesn't have much information contained in it, you should still add the tracking number on ebay. Paypal/USPS sometimes glitches and it won't post the number on ebay. If you notice that, put in the tracking number manually as soon as possible. That way ebay has a record of everything. As it stands right now, the buyer is probably dinging you, and ebay will only support him/her based on that.

(12-05-2012, 12:34 PM)kstjst Wrote: Although it doesn't have much information contained in it, you should still add the tracking number on ebay. Paypal/USPS sometimes glitches and it won't post the number on ebay. If you notice that, put in the tracking number manually as soon as possible. That way ebay has a record of everything. As it stands right now, the buyer is probably dinging you, and ebay will only support him/her based on that.
The tracking number automatically goes to ebay when you print the label from paypal. Anyhow, the tracking info just showed up earlier on. It doesn't say it was processed at the sort facility in NY which it always does because thats where i ship from. The first record of processing was in PA. I guess they never scanned it over here or something. The buyer didn't send me any messages but just left me positive feedback and he resolved the case. The tracking doesn't show that it was delivered but positive feedback was left from him so I guess he received it. I'm thinking that he might have received it a few days ago but never said anything as he was trying to pull a quick one on me. Anyways, it is what it is. I got to keep the money, get positive feedback, and not have a case with ebay so it's all good now.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

Glad to hear it ended well.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!