`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2007 Bowman's Best

2007 Bowman's Best
I just opened a box of 2007 Bowman's Best...is it weird to get 2 Derek Jeter's in one pack...not to mention a couple of a couple different players including Cabrera. I was a little dissapointed in my autos as well...
Joe Mather Prospect Auto
Joba Chamberlain Rookie auto
Bill Hall auto (Really?)
http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/user/L...s/library/
Always collection Cal Ripken, Manny Machado, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne, Justin Morneau, and other rare Colts and Orioles cards.

RE: 2007 Bowman's Best
Nice joba
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

The questions with an older box like that is did you get any cool inserts? Did you have fun opening it? Nice hit on the Joba also even today.

Interested in the Joba Auto plus only thing cool about a Bill Hall auto is that he is actually a pretty nice guy. Thats about all I got for him.

07 Bowman's Best was terrible as far as packaging went.....There were many packs with the same card in the pack. However I thought I did extremely well when I bought that stuff for $65 box a few years back. I just sold most of the stuff of ebay a few months ago and it doesnt really have a high resale value. Still it is a cool product to break.

(12-03-2012, 10:47 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: only thing cool about a Bill Hall auto is that he is actually a pretty nice guy. Thats about all I got for him.
one of the nicest players i ever met. jack of all trades- master of none. he had a couple good years in milwaukee......then a couple REALLY bad ones.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Joba isn't bad. I opened a few packs and got a Buck Coats auto.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!