`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VERY OT: Peace Treaty RANDI!

VERY OT: Peace Treaty RANDI!
Well...I know I've been very harsh on you and your fellow Canadians (yes...i spelled it right...for once...don't get used to it lol)...but you Canadians have finally given me something to enjoy other than maple syrup and snow (most of mine comes from Maine anyway Tongue )
you have given me....

LEONARD COHEN

Just saw him live last week, simply amazing. He has got to be the only man who can make me...and I'm not ashamed to say this cause it was a total babe magnet...he made me cry like a baby!

Given the fact you've given me Leonard Cohen...and it is the holiday season...I am therefore ending the harassment of Canada...for December anyway!

So Randi...shall we raise the whiskey bottle of peace?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: VERY OT: Peace Treaty RANDI!
You have just heard of Leonard Cohen? He is the Canadian Bob Dylan... but he can sing! Properly! And well! I know of so many people that have just let him into their rotation and have had basically the same reaction as you (except for the crying... that's all yours!) whilst listening to him. He is simply brilliant!

As for the truce, it makes me wonder why you are calling for it, as you were the one who started the bombardment. I simply retaliated and, apparently, beat you into the ground! Haha! Tongue
Here's to friendships and peace on the boards (for now)!

Randi

(12-03-2012, 06:43 AM)rayeates Wrote: You have just heard of Leonard Cohen? He is the Canadian Bob Dylan... but he can sing! Properly! And well! I know of so many people that have just let him into their rotation and have had basically the same reaction as you (except for the crying... that's all yours!) whilst listening to him. He is simply brilliant!

As for the truce, it makes me wonder why you are calling for it, as you were the one who started the bombardment. I simply retaliated and, apparently, beat you into the ground! Haha! Tongue
Here's to friendships and peace on the boards (for now)!

Randi
Oh no, I've heard of him, but just saw him live last week...6th row in Detroit...awe inspiring...inspiring...of peace! Tongue

BTW you should have a christmas present heading your way from your favorite Michigan santa!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(12-03-2012, 06:47 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: Oh no, I've heard of him, but just saw him live last week...6th row in Detroit...awe inspiring...inspiring...of peace! Tongue

BTW you should have a christmas present heading your way from your favorite Michigan santa!
Well I am glad that you have heard of him beforehand! Tongue

No need to have sent me anything, but it is greatly appreciated! I have been so busy with release paperwork, lawyer seeking, processing, searching, and whatnot, I have had no real time to get things in order to play Santa yet, but I do have a few ideas in mind.

Randi

Leonard Cohen and Gordon Lightfoot are Canada. End of story.

Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I thought Patrick Roy was Canada
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

(12-03-2012, 10:36 AM)wickabee Wrote: Leonard Cohen and Gordon Lightfoot are Canada. End of story.
You did forget the best Canadian...Bieber..just kidding of course its Gretzky ahem! Oh yeah Randi and SWJRP you guys should get a room and continue your love in, perhaps in Niagra Falls, I hear its romantic. Ha ha ha..................

I've never heard Gretzky sing. Good?

(12-04-2012, 12:10 AM)wickabee Wrote: I've never heard Gretzky sing. Good?
Technically you said "Are Canada" so I added my perception thats all.

My statement stands.