`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying and Trading. Wantlist.

RE: Buying and Trading. Wantlist.
Do you have anything from my wantlist? Sorry, I just find it a pain to scroll through pages and pages of the "organize"

(12-03-2012, 11:47 PM)photowiz1 Wrote: Do you have anything from my wantlist? Sorry, I just find it a pain to scroll through pages and pages of the "organize"
i have a nice triple relic of andrew jones with two other players. i will cancel the trade i sent you and resend it
offer sent
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

I like it, but I would definatley need more than that.

i threw another offer at you with a message with it.
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

Ok, well im just now trying to get back into the hobby and havnt been on beckett in a while. So a lot of this new stuff is, well, new to me. So i thiiiink I sent a counter offer. :/ thanks for bearing with me

(12-04-2012, 12:25 AM)photowiz1 Wrote: Ok, well im just now trying to get back into the hobby and havnt been on beckett in a while. So a lot of this new stuff is, well, new to me. So i thiiiink I sent a counter offer. :/ thanks for bearing with me
didnt see the offer did you click the send offer button on the bottom of the page?

Check me I have several of the players.
Photobucket

i can see you added two more cards. i will do that deal, but you havent officially counter offered it to me by hitting send

do you have scans?

bumping