`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Opinions Wanted

Opinions Wanted
I have yet to buy a box of any of this year's product and was considering getting something in the range of no more than $120 a box. Does anyone prefer a certain product this year over another. Alot of products I feel will be bad unless you pull one of the big rookie autos. I really like Chrome but it's only 1 auto per box....what's the product you recommend this year and why?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: Opinions Wanted
I did a lot of Topps Prime. I loved the product because the way they did their cards this year. I've been pretty lucky with it too
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(12-03-2012, 12:02 AM)englandhousehold Wrote: I have yet to buy a box of any of this year's product and was considering getting something in the range of no more than $120 a box. Does anyone prefer a certain product this year over another. Alot of products I feel will be bad unless you pull one of the big rookie autos. I really like Chrome but it's only 1 auto per box....what's the product you recommend this year and why?
Only ones I tried this year was SPx and Upper Deck so far. I'm currently saving my money to pre order a box of SPA! I'm a fan of college uni sets so I stick to UD these days. Seen some great stuff come out of Certified though.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

I'm still a fan of certified! Love the look and for the price, it's great. Plus I love all the freshman fabrics and fabric of the game sets.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Id say hold off for right now on any of the products released so far lol. My Topps boxes have been ugly lol. Normally I would say certified but theres only 1 guaranteed auto this year unlike in years past. I like Elite if I were to choose one just because I like the acetate autoed cards.

Absolute Memorabilia this month
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

I'd use the money for set needs then maybe a box when the set is done.....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(12-03-2012, 09:17 AM)weslamb Wrote: Absolute Memorabilia this month
this has always been one of my favorite products, just beautiful cards in my opinion.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

+1 on the Prime. I have also enjoyed Prestige as well. I havent had too much luck with anything else.

[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

(12-03-2012, 09:17 AM)weslamb Wrote: Absolute Memorabilia this month
Problem with this is Absolute MSRP is 155 so wouldnt fit his want to spend 120 or less