`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PC Storage Help

PC Storage Help
Finally decided to get my Adam Dunn collection better organized by sheets and binders (instead of all top loaders, just too many.)

Going to organize by year...

for those that do binders for PC, what value and under do you place in your sheets?

and do you leave spaces in sheets to fill in cards as you get them? (as ordered by beckett.com organize) or do you just put them in without rhyme or reason.

looking for any and all suggestions, thanks!!
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

RE: PC Storage Help
I have some of my Youkilis PC in a binder organized by year. I usually only put in base, inserts, parellels, and minis in binders though. Anything numbered, refractors, sps, relics/autos, or rookies get toploaders. I just put them in randomly as I get them at the end. I also use the pages with the tabs used for separating subjects in a school binder to label the years.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

My Lawrie and Craig collections are in binders. I have mine by year and by set. Anything over $30 goes into a case.

I put my card in order by year, lowest or no numbering first. Autos, mems and anything numbered to less than 100 gets penny sleeved and toploaded.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Beckett order works for me, and then I go by player. Anything over $1 in my PC gets a top loader. Those over $10 get magnet holders. A lot of things around that range get graded eventually, anyway. (If the player is in a HOF as a Bear, Blackhawk, Bull, or Cub, and his number was retired by the team, he gets grading priority on my limited budget.)
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I'm considering buying toploader binders for my PCs. I think they're about $25 a piece (including pages) and hold 180 toploaders. This sounds like the opposite of what you're looking to do, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

-I've decided to keep up with putting all my PC cards in toploaders. I like the way it looks and it allows me to keep them easily organized in the exact order they appear in the OPG. (I keep GU and autos separate). It gets a little expensive, but if you buy a decent amount, the cost comes out to about a nickel a piece.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

It all depends on how in depth you plan your Dunn collection to get. For my Larkin collection (my main PC for player). I have a spot in pages within binders for every Larkin card Becket lists. For any auto, GU, high BV insert, or extra thick card, I place them in top loaders - in it's place in the binder, I place a duplicate RC, #d card, or another Larkin card just so the spot isn't blank. For me, it works great - I also have a 50 card wall display that I put my favorite Larkin cards in (rotate them occasionally) - by I always leave my 2005 Sweet Spot "mini" Larkin collection in it. I'm up to around 1850-1900 different Larkin cards so it's a great way to keep them organized and viewable - and keep track of what you have...

Have over 1,800 different Barry Larkin's and looking for more...

I keep all my PC guy's cards in binders regardless of value. I keep at least two binders of each player. One with $3 and up cards which I keep in a large fireproof safe and the other with cards less than $3 in it on a shelf in my card room. If it doesn't fit in a binder, I trade it away.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html