`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WTTF 2012 Topps 1965 Tall Boys

WTTF 2012 Topps 1965 Tall Boys
Good evening, I am thinking of putting together this set, I have plenty of cards listed in my organize. Feel free to send offers, all will be looked at and answered. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks again
Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

RE: WTTF 2012 Topps 1965 Tall Boys
send me a list of who you need. I have a bunch of them.

(11-29-2012, 08:15 PM)malaka76 Wrote: send me a list of who you need. I have a bunch of them.
Will do tonight after work Thanks

Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

(11-29-2012, 08:15 PM)malaka76 Wrote: send me a list of who you need. I have a bunch of them.
PM sent Thanks again

I've got some, take a look and send an offer for what you need.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(12-01-2012, 04:17 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: I've got some, take a look and send an offer for what you need.
Open offer sent lmk Thanks

Offer sent

(12-02-2012, 01:17 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Offer sent
Thanks for the trade