`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randi should drool over this

Randi should drool over this
Yes I know it's not hockey, but Randi tends to get jealous over the mantique stuff I get...I'm not even 100% sure what it is, but its awesome
[Image: KGrHqJHJBwFBDZ7wZ9DBQjvzscc060_57.jpg]

The notebook is from someone who played for the 56-57 Fighting Irish, it's got hand written rules on what stance they need to make for each defensive position, along with 100+ plays. That one makes sense lol the envelope I find kind of confusing lol. It's the same year, but its addressed to a coach from a rival college. I don't know why a rival college would get photocopies of Notre Dame's plays lol Either way they're awesome! Be jealous Randi!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: Randi should drool over this
That's pretty cool! I've never seen anything like that before.

That is simply amazing, Justin! Oh... welcome back to the boards! Haha!

From what I am seeing, it looks like a quarterback's playbook and the plays that he has to study to call on the field. The envelope could be a hint that he was either cut and sent the plays to the opposing coach, or that he transferred. Not sure, but maybe you could search for the QB's from that year and maybe see a story unfold. Amazing pick-up, Justin! Huge congrats on that one!

Randi

(12-01-2012, 07:38 PM)rayeates Wrote: That is simply amazing, Justin! Oh... welcome back to the boards! Haha!

From what I am seeing, it looks like a quarterback's playbook and the plays that he has to study to call on the field. The envelope could be a hint that he was either cut and sent the plays to the opposing coach, or that he transferred. Not sure, but maybe you could search for the QB's from that year and maybe see a story unfold. Amazing pick-up, Justin! Huge congrats on that one!

Randi
want um? Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(12-01-2012, 07:56 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: want um? Tongue
Umm... that would be cool, but I don't have room enough for them due to my lovely girl being so, let's say, professional-athletically disinclined. Not to say that she does not like sports, but she prefers to play them rather than celebrate them. Tongue

And if you were joking... JERK!!! O.o

Randi

I am not even a Notre Dame fan, but this is really cool and unique.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

that is SWEET!!!!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK