`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
chads-cards may like? Always bet on "mirror" black!!!

chads-cards may like? Always bet on "mirror" black!!!
Finally found it & brought it home!! Still at the KJ 2004 rookie year PC which is why I thought chads-cards would be proud!! Best/most fun year for cardboard imo!

1/1 - 2004 Kevin Jones LCM Mirror Black

[Image: kjlcmmb.jpg]

.......and some more adds of our favorite "most hated" player in the NFL!

6/25
[Image: suhdraftdayquad.jpg]

4/5
[Image: suhsuptrip.jpg]

Also, very sorry & sad for the Chiefs fanbase today & both families obviously..... truly, truly tragic story.
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

RE: chads-cards may like? Always bet on "mirror" black!!!
+1 for the Snipes reference. Wesley Snipes used to use it as part of his answering service message, cracked me up every time i called

(12-01-2012, 05:16 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: +1 for the Snipes reference. Wesley Snipes used to use it as part of his answering service message, cracked me up every time i called
Too funny, that's who I got that from but didn't realize it was on his answering service (unless your just kidding of course). Love Snipes!
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

Love the "Passenger 57" reference. Big Grin

And awesome job adding that card to your pc. Monster.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(12-01-2012, 06:44 PM)rds1173 Wrote: Too funny, that's who I got that from but didn't realize it was on his answering service (unless your just kidding of course). Love Snipes!
not kidding. we shared some mutual friends (i never met him), and we always would end up calling his number just to hear the message. it was a british woman's voice, and it started "you have dialed xxx-xxx-xxxx. you have reached the number of...." and then all the sudden, in a booming shout, it's wesley snipes, who bellows "SNIPES!. then british woman comes back on: "please leave a message after the beep. and remember..." [snipes voice] "ALWAYS BET ON BLACK!"

That was his outgoing message for at least 2 years. i think i called it at least 100 times just to hear it. wish i had known back then how to record it...absolutely the funniest thing ive ever heard in my life

Love the Kevin Jones pickup, truly one of the most talented backs in VT history
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(12-01-2012, 07:21 PM)nineof Wrote: Love the "Passenger 57" reference. Big Grin

And awesome job adding that card to your pc. Monster.
Thanks nineof, you are always posting such kind words for everyone's maildays! I have to see if I can't put together a Bengals "care" package for you. Not sure what I have but it is Christmas soon... once I get some worthy stuff i'll PM you.
(12-01-2012, 07:30 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: not kidding. we shared some mutual friends (i never met him), and we always would end up calling his number just to hear the message. it was a british woman's voice, and it started "you have dialed xxx-xxx-xxxx. you have reached the number of...." and then all the sudden, in a booming shout, it's wesley snipes, who bellows "SNIPES!. then british woman comes back on: "please leave a message after the beep. and remember..." [snipes voice] "ALWAYS BET ON BLACK!"

That was his outgoing message for at least 2 years. i think i called it at least 100 times just to hear it. wish i had known back then how to record it...absolutely the funniest thing ive ever heard in my life
I was hoping you weren't kidding & damn how cool is that? I don't know anyone who is friends w/ famous peeps or anyone famous at all! I've never even see any local Detroit athletes around town & i'm 39 or any hollywood stars around (MI has that tax break thing where alot of movies are shot all around us these days). I would have loved to hear that message just once, or had the ability to even call it. I would have been like you fo sho! Your lucky man, sounds like it was hilarious!

Bucket

That card just make me happy...i need the KC one bad
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(12-01-2012, 08:43 PM)rds1173 Wrote: Thanks nineof, you are always posting such kind words for everyone's maildays! I have to see if I can't put together a Bengals "care" package for you. Not sure what I have but it is Christmas soon... once I get some worthy stuff i'll PM you.
Oh no need for that, buddy. Very kind of you to even suggest something like that. Just a big fan of seeing what people add to their collections. I don't have any buds that collect, so I don't get an opportunity to see other peoples' collections except on here.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(12-01-2012, 07:44 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: Love the Kevin Jones pickup, truly one of the most talented backs in VT history
Thank you sir! I really thought he would be a good one for the Leo's but oh well, injuries etc.. plus the team just sucked! Still collecting him though cuz he was the first guy I went after as a player collector.
(12-02-2012, 12:16 AM)chads-cards Wrote: That card just make me happy...i need the KC one bad
Thought it might, lol! I'm sure the Colbert will pop up... have you seen it anywhere yet? It had to have been pulled by now??

Bucket