Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You've asked for it, so here it is

RE: You've asked for it, so here it is
Holy $*** !!!!!!!!

Where the HECK have u been all these years!?!? Your MJ collection is offically the best one of anybody's here now in my opinion!! Absolutely AMAZING! The Epic Signatures & Sign of the Times alone shaped that opinion lol

Wow, awesome inserts! I'd be more than happy to take the PMG, Rubies, and Titanium Fusion off your hands if you'd like to sell. Wink

But seriously, you did very well picking those up 10+ years ago probably for a super great price. I wish I could go back then and get everything to hold onto till now. I envy you. It would cost an arm and a leg just for those three inserts. Let alone all the other ones and autos.

(12-03-2012, 02:47 PM)Troubless Wrote: LOL I would but you can only post 10 pics at a time, I know, I tried to post more, LOL

Sleeping, pretty much, since I stopped collecting in 2001 and I haven't touched my collection since then.

Yes, I have a couple of Fleer RCs and and a Star XRC and quite a few other early Fleer and Star cards. I might post them here later if there is some interest.

LOL, good idea, I think my dogs are feeling a bit peckish...

Let's continue with some inserts from 1998-99:

[Image: PMG.jpg][Image: PMG_back.jpg][Image: Rubies.jpg][Image: Rubies_back.jpg][Image: Fusion.jpg][Image: Fusion_back.jpg][Image: Titanium.jpg][Image: Titanium_back.jpg]

And to finish, my favourite set of that year:

[Image: Finite1.jpg][Image: Finite2.jpg]

More to come if there is demand for it...
Are you serious? Of course we want to see more....

BTW, are you looking into selling?
BTW, do not forget to post your Top 5 graded and ungraded cards into rare23air83's Thread

Awesome collection of MJ autos, wow.
[Image: ga.jpg]

(12-04-2012, 05:52 AM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: Are you serious? Of course we want to see more....

BTW, are you looking into selling?
BTW, do not forget to post your Top 5 graded and ungraded cards into rare23air83's Thread
I'm not really looking to sell, but if there is anything you fancy, you can always make me an offer I can't refuse...

How about some Autos for a change today?

[Image: Commemorative.jpg][Image: back.jpg][Image: EncoreAuto.jpg][Image: Master.jpg][Image: Ovation-1.jpg][Image: SPxAuto.jpg][Image: Times.jpg][Image: Force.jpg]

And a few Final Floors

[Image: FinalFloor.jpg]

And some from the MJ Master Collection

[Image: Master-2.jpg]

That's all for today. I'll try to scan some 96-97 inserts and parallels tomorrow.
[Image: Sig_zps7c9cccea.jpg]

lol my goodness. Keep 'em coming!

(12-04-2012, 05:52 AM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: BTW, do not forget to post your Top 5 graded and ungraded cards into rare23air83's Thread

Yea you should! It would be hard for you to rank your Top 5 cards I bet. But maybe split them up with your Top 5 Autos & Top 5 Inserts.

I am not amazed by the fact the these are some amazing cards... I have seen majority of these cards listed on The Bay and/or posted on the different forums. What really amazes me, is the fact that ONE person owns ALL of these cards as part of his Personal Collection.

Regardless of when they were purchsed, pulled, etc. The investment is still huge.

As promised here are some of my favourite cards from 96-97 cards, starting with a gorgeous refractor:

[Image: Embossed.jpg][Image: Embossed_back.jpg]

And a card that doesn't look like much, but still a very tough find:

[Image: SuperRave.jpg][Image: SuperRave_back.jpg]

A sweet Gem...

[Image: PMG-1.jpg][Image: PMG_back-1.jpg]

And a few inserts for good measure

[Image: StarsGold.jpg][Image: HighVoltage.jpg][Image: GoldenTouch.jpg][Image: jersey-1.jpg]

More to come tomorrow...
[Image: Sig_zps7c9cccea.jpg]

Niiiiice! I like it that they were left raw and ungraded too. Nice collection once again. Amazing!

ok, this is tooooo much!