`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Topps Triple Threads One box Break..

RE: Topps Triple Threads One box Break..
Not a clue but interested none the less.

(11-30-2012, 11:10 PM)Nuralius Wrote: I have been having diffiulties finding even a remote price for something like this.. Anyone have any ideas?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Haha okay, well let me do some more digging and ill come up with a price for it, ill also call topps first thing monday and see what they say about the relics or lack thereof then ill get a hold of you.
Photobucket

I like the triple with wilson!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

wow there will never be a "price" on it to rare and I cant believe topps
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Definitely different!!

It looks like pieces of wood to me, cardboard doesn't have grain like that. plus it says authentic memorabilia instead of jersey or patch. I'm saying it's stadium seats. have you actually touched it to see if it feels like wood, it may just be recessed deep into the card.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Topps has been screwy with their memorabilia for the past several years. There were cards in a baseball set (which I can't remember now) where it was assumed they were bat pieces but later Topps admitted to being stadium seats. Honestly, with the way they cover their butts now those could be bench seats from the Bears practice facility before they changed out to plastic seats last summer.
Start haggling Topps on facebook and whatever social media sites they use. Calling and emails will get you nowhere fast.
No matter what, you pulled a dual cut auto 1/1 of some great players.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I figured out that these are pieces of wood, Probably from a bench or a seat, like some of the others have said! For everyone's information i have posted it on Ebay. You can find it there
Photobucket

It's against tos to link live auctions. You might want to remove the link
(12-03-2012, 11:40 PM)Nuralius Wrote: I figured out that these are pieces of wood, Probably from a bench or a seat, like some of the others have said! For everyone's information i have posted it on Ebay Here is the link if you want to follow it or
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Fixed, my bad
Photobucket