`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Has this ever happened to you? Hof auto

Has this ever happened to you? Hof auto
So topps has messed up bigtime, I get a 1/1 Sig cut auto of two very old players Sid Luckman/Turk Edwards, and there is no Relic pieces? The card looks about as plain as they come, someone messed up bad somewhere!

Photobucket
Photobucket

RE: Has this ever happened to you? Hof auto
They look like seats. Does it say it on the backs? Topps put out a few cards like this in the past with old stadium seats embedded in the cards.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

could be seats, looks like pieces of bats to me though. Like ugameck said look at the back, should say what it is. If it's bats I'd be pissed!!!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

yeah it looks like wood to me. i think ive seen cards like this before of football players where the wood is from seats or benches.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I have stadium seating cards for football - Topps Archives brand. My guess (without seeing the back) is that is what it is.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Topps-Archi...3cc9f78552

Sorry if I break the rules... But this is what I mean.

OH, and this isn't my auction - I've got this card....and spent about $13 less...

But - do t hate the seller, just hate the game.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

It doesnt say anything on the back.. All i know is there is room "inside" were it looks like something was suppose to go.
Photobucket

Concur, it's gotta be seats.

they call it, "Event used relics". Last year on Blowout a guy pulled a Topps Triple Threads Lombardi/Unitas Cut auto book just like yours with the same wooden relics. Sweet card btw, love it!

Yeah the more i look into it the more im going to agree with you guys i think it is seats ill probably be posting this on ebay idk yet though
Photobucket

First time I've seen that before. Weird how it doesn't say anything on the back, but that seems like standard practice nowadays, especially with Topps.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.