• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mail Day!... MJ's

Mail Day!... MJ's
New additions...

[Image: 1997UltraUltrabilitiesSuperstar_zps60590400.jpg]

[Image: 1997SkyboxPremiumGoldenTouchPSA10_zps2b701091.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

RE: Mail Day!... MJ's
DAYUM...these are the cards I see on eBay, drool for a few seconds, then move on to cards that book about 10x less that I might be able to snipe lol. Sick adds!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I hate you...I really do.

That Ultra SuperStars is beautiful. That's next on my hit list.

Awesome cards my friend...

The Ultrabilities is my all time favorite card of MJ. I still do not own this because I want a graded copy and those are spendy. Cant find a good quality raw version without paying too much. Should just splurge. Great pickups!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(11-30-2012, 10:27 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: The Ultrabilities is my all time favorite card of MJ. I still do not own this because I want a graded copy and those are spendy. Cant find a good quality raw version without paying too much. Should just splurge. Great pickups!
They are a nice card, still low pop and seem to be selling higher then normal at the moment, last 3 have sold above $600, including one i sold, but lucky i had 2!!!
[Image: ultrabilities.jpg]
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(11-30-2012, 10:27 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: The Ultrabilities is my all time favorite card of MJ. I still do not own this because I want a graded copy and those are spendy. Cant find a good quality raw version without paying too much. Should just splurge. Great pickups!
I agree... not a lot of good quality raw version out there. i was lucky to win this one; it looks like it would grade GEM MT. I was very surprised when I received it. Corners are extremely sharp, no chipping on the edges, overall an above Mint card.

(11-30-2012, 08:17 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: I hate you...I really do.

That Ultra SuperStars is beautiful. That's next on my hit list.

Awesome cards my friend...
LOL! I say the same thing when I see your mail days... Specially when I saw you picked up a BMOC; that was a GREAT addition. I want mine in GEM MT condition... however, they are hard to find above Mint.

(11-30-2012, 10:54 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: They are a nice card, still low pop and seem to be selling higher then normal at the moment, last 3 have sold above $600, including one i sold, but lucky i had 2!!!
[Image: ultrabilities.jpg]
Are you serious right now... two? Have we seen your entire collection? I would love to.

Yeah, typically I find that the cards I find have a lot of chipping on the edges....I would love to get my hands on a BGS 8.5 or something. But they dont seem to pop up in that grade very often.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

JMF_PR83, No, no-one has seen my 1st collection!
What i have shown people in my photobucket and signature, are the start of my second collection!
Long story short, my first home holds my biggest collection, i moved out a few years ago to follow employment and bought another house 300kms (430 miles i think)...
Only problem was/is my collection room in my first house was custom made to fit the cards and i never wanted to move them as they look sick and are very secure!
So i ended up starting a new collection for my new house, i really didn't want too many cards here, but lets face it, it's completly out of control now, i even have doubles of some of the better cards, Noyz Boyz,Hot Shots, BMOC, Scoring king, i have 2 of all of them 9.5 one for each house.
Next time i go back to my original house i'll take a few pics to show ya, not all the pics i'll take will be of my own PC, as my brother has a collection too...
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

Wow. hegotgame1515 that is your 2nd collection?! I'd love to see what your 1st collection consists of. Any rare Serial #'d Jordan inserts? PMG's, Rubies, Credentials, etc.? I'd looove to see them someday.