`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2004 Leaf Certified Jason Taylor "Master Set" is now COMPLETE!!! S/O to Floydtown!!!

2004 Leaf Certified Jason Taylor "Master Set" is now COMPLETE!!! S/O to Floydtown!!!
I had a 1 card mailday and it completed the best thing in my PC!!! All I needed was the gold version patch card /25 and one popped up on eBay a week ago so...now I have it. YAY!!! lol.

Here is the non memorabilia rainbow

[Image: 04-18-2012094348AM.jpg]

and here is the memorabilia rainbow

[Image: 11-30-2012014941AM.jpg]

I have to also send a shoutout to Floydtown (come home safe buddy) who traded me the non mem mirror black a couple of years ago. If I never came to Beckett and became an active members on the boards I may not have ever pulled off this feat. Thanks again Floydtown!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: 2004 Leaf Certified Jason Taylor "Master Set" is now COMPLETE!!! S/O to Floydtown!!!
Wow, great rainbow set. Dig that you got a piece of the logo patch on one of the cards. Congratulations on the completion.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

RE: 2004 Leaf Certified Jason Taylor "Master Set" is now COMPLETE!!! S/O to Floydtown!!!
Sick!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

IMO, the Certified rainbows are the best sets out there. Absolutely awesome, B-man!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Grats man! I wanna complete mine!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

straight sexy!
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

Congrats great job.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Great job Rick,those look fantastic together! floydtown is the man,as always. so helpful!
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

very nice!!!

The rainbow + the avatar make this thread EPIC!!

Congrats!!!