`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
UPDATED again*** NEW ADDITION!! Michael Jordan mailday today...

UPDATED again*** NEW ADDITION!! Michael Jordan mailday today...
Let me know what you guys think.

paid 360 for the BMOC

[Image: IMG_0338-1.jpg]

and a whopping 80 bucks for the Net Assets

[Image: IMG_0337.jpg]

UPDATED with this new edition to the PC

Just picked up this bad boy yesterday as well...okay, now I'm broke!! lol

[Image: IMG_0339.jpg]

Pretty cool Maximum metal insert

[Image: 1995-96FleerMaximumMetal.jpg]

Thanks for the look and comments in advance!!

RE: Michael Jordan mailday today...
(11-29-2012, 10:41 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Let me know what you guys think.

paid 360 for the BMOC

[Image: IMG_0338-1.jpg]

and a whopping 80 bucks for the Net Assets

[Image: IMG_0337.jpg]

Thanks for the look and comments in advance!!
Awesome additions. i love the bmoc

Beautiful pickups! Did you get them on Ebay?

I LOVE that Net Assets card. It is very high on my wish list. I actually had a deal worked out with a seller a few months back who had a nice lot of cards that included that Net Assets card. Total bv of the lot was nearly $900 but he was gonna sell all of them to me for just the bv of the Net Assets.

Seller put the lot on the 'bay, messaged me...and it was gone before I could get to it to buy it..two minutes and WHOOSH. Wasn't meant to be I guess.

Awesome pickups!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Great mail day, BMOC is my all time favourite card!
Nets assets is a sweet card too...
I haven't had many mail days at all lately :-( BUT, my next few are going to be BIG ;-)
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

Love the additions to your collection... I am waiting on my '97 Golden Touch to arrive.
Yahoo!!! got my Golden Touch in... I will post pictures late on.

(11-29-2012, 11:14 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Beautiful pickups! Did you get them on Ebay?
Yea bro...was able to spend a little and actually won these for a pretty cheap price (which never happens to me...lol)
(11-30-2012, 12:01 AM)buckunteer Wrote: I LOVE that Net Assets card. It is very high on my wish list. I actually had a deal worked out with a seller a few months back who had a nice lot of cards that included that Net Assets card. Total bv of the lot was nearly $900 but he was gonna sell all of them to me for just the bv of the Net Assets.

Seller put the lot on the 'bay, messaged me...and it was gone before I could get to it to buy it..two minutes and WHOOSH. Wasn't meant to be I guess.

Awesome pickups!
SUCKS bro...I hate those moments. Be patient I guess and it will pay off for you hopefully.

Thanks though!
(11-30-2012, 12:17 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: Great mail day, BMOC is my all time favourite card!
Nets assets is a sweet card too...
I haven't had many mail days at all lately :-( BUT, my next few are going to be BIG ;-)
I don't think you need any more mail days with that signature you have...lol

The cards in your sig makes me feel like a kid in a candy store..

I wish I could afford 9.5's more often, but man they get too pricey sometimes.

I go for the 9's that look really good and that could pass for a 9.5 if they weren't graded. A lot of the 9.5's are out of my league right now. I'm just as happy with a real nice BGS, PSA 9 for most of his inserts, but I will jump on some PSA 10's from time to time because I seem to win those more often than BGS 9.5's for some damn reason.
(11-30-2012, 03:58 AM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: Love the additions to your collection... I am waiting on my '97 Golden Touch to arrive.
Yahoo!!! got my Golden Touch in... I will post pictures late on.
Wow bro, bet you're pretty stoked about that one, I would be!

Is it raw or graded?

Congrats on it either way and please post when u get it!!

(11-30-2012, 05:07 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Yea bro...was able to spend a little and actually won these for a pretty cheap price (which never happens to me...lol)

SUCKS bro...I hate those moments. Be patient I guess and it will pay off for you hopefully.

Thanks though!

I don't think you need any more mail days with that signature you have...lol

The cards in your sig makes me feel like a kid in a candy store..

I wish I could afford 9.5's more often, but man they get too pricey sometimes.

I go for the 9's that look really good and that could pass for a 9.5 if they weren't graded. A lot of the 9.5's are out of my league right now. I'm just as happy with a real nice BGS, PSA 9 for most of his inserts, but I will jump on some PSA 10's from time to time because I seem to win those more often than BGS 9.5's for some damn reason.

Wow bro, bet you're pretty stoked about that one, I would be!

Is it raw or graded?

Congrats on it either way and please post when u get it!!
its a PSA 10

RE: UPDATED*** NEW ADDITION!! Michael Jordan mailday today...
I was watching that BMOC on eBay. Its on of the few newer insert MJs that i really like. The colors really pop.The Hot Numbers is a really nice one too. I remember those coming on the front of the inner pack of the Flairs that year. Always looking for the sealed MJ pack but never see it.

Great stuff. I need a mail day ASAP!

RE: UPDATED*** NEW ADDITION!! Michael Jordan mailday today...
(11-30-2012, 08:54 AM)user_3n5kp Wrote: I was watching that BMOC on eBay. Its on of the few newer insert MJs that i really like. The colors really pop.The Hot Numbers is a really nice one too. I remember those coming on the front of the inner pack of the Flairs that year. Always looking for the sealed MJ pack but never see it.

Great stuff. I need a mail day ASAP!
Thanks. Yea, I love the colorful MJ stuff, just something about them that gets ya.
(11-30-2012, 06:29 AM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: its a PSA 10
WOW!! SICK man...how much if you don't mind?