WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: Anybody know
Sadly, no.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-29-2012, 08:30 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Sadly, no.
So, what do you know about Jakelovescards?
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:

Are you sure he has one? I thought the jakelovescards horse was dead and overbeatin long ago. Not sure why it's even being brought up.

Then again I don't think I've ever seen you post something worth while before.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

He ripped a bunch of people off here.

(11-29-2012, 09:41 PM)Krangry Wrote: Are you sure he has one? I thought the jakelovescards horse was dead and overbeatin long ago. Not sure why it's even being brought up.

Then again I don't think I've ever seen you post something worth while before.
So, how many id's is this for you now?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:

(11-29-2012, 09:41 PM)Krangry Wrote: Then again I don't think I've ever seen you post something worth while before.
Actually, he's posted many worthwhile things on here. He's easily one of the best people I've met on these boards and he's top notch in picking out the scammers and calling out people on their new false IDs. I would think people would WANT someone to do that.

(11-29-2012, 10:45 PM)shezdoni Wrote: So, how many id's is this for you now?

Why would I need more then that? Ricelynn I guess you've seen a different side. Shez always seems to have something sly to say, almost never anything worthwhile.

(11-29-2012, 10:48 PM)Krangry Wrote: 1.

Why would I need more then that? Ricelynn I guess you've seen a different side. Shez always seems to have something sly to say, almost never anything worthwhile.
sly? really?

no, he's straight forward, and doesnt bs with niceties. he might come off as harsh, but i appreciate his directness

and frankly, you only came into this thread to trash him. says a lot more about you than him

(11-29-2012, 10:53 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: sly? really?

no, he's straight forward, and doesnt bs with niceties. he might come off as harsh, but i appreciate his directness

and frankly, you only came into this thread to trash him. says a lot more about you than him
You guys are two of a kind. I came in to ask why this dead horse is being beat again, just always gets a bunch of people butt hurt over some worthless soul that took a bunch of people for some cardboard, not to bash anyone. Thank you for the kind words though cupcake.