`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
11/29 Mailday

11/29 Mailday
The Suh was my replacement for my Murray Bowman Sterling replacement.

[Image: jpg_0006-3.jpg]
[Image: jpg_0007-6.jpg]
[Image: jpg_0001-15.jpg]
[Image: jpg_0003-10.jpg]
[Image: jpg_0005-3.jpg]
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: 11/29 Mailday
Great looking cards. The gold brick FOTG Patrick Willis card is way too sweet. Dig FOTG cards. The TTT Biletnikoff 3/3 is pretty mouth watering as well. Great mailday.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Nice man, love the willis and the harvin
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Thank you, I had the Fotg before but traded it and now it got traded back home...maybe it's not suppose to leave? That was a freebie from the trade the 3/3 was.

(11-29-2012, 04:34 PM)nineof Wrote: Great looking cards. The gold brick FOTG Patrick Willis card is way too sweet. Dig FOTG cards. The TTT Biletnikoff 3/3 is pretty mouth watering as well. Great mailday.

I love that Percy!

(11-29-2012, 04:51 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: ...maybe it's not suppose to leave?
Sounds like it to me... Trying to get rid of it might be some bad juju... You definitely don't want to anger the card gods. Beckett members can't protect you if you go off the reservation. Tongue
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks, it's FT.

(11-29-2012, 05:22 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I love that Percy!

I think I angered them along time ago according to when I open packs/boxes. I would gladly stay on the reservation if it will improve my pulls.

(11-29-2012, 05:34 PM)nineof Wrote: Sounds like it to me... Trying to get rid of it might be some bad juju... You definitely don't want to anger the card gods. Beckett members can't protect you if you go off the reservation. Tongue

(11-29-2012, 05:41 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: I think I angered them along time ago according to when I open packs/boxes. I would gladly stay on the reservation if it will improve my pulls.
Oh gosh, I have that curse as well. The main reason I don't buy boxes anymore. That and I'm not that big into trading and selling. Too much dealing with people that way. Lol. Single buying all the way for me. Boxes are so damn tempting though...

I have just started buying singles to finish my sets....but I will never give up the busting...I love that to much.

(11-29-2012, 07:09 PM)nineof Wrote: Oh gosh, I have that curse as well. The main reason I don't buy boxes anymore. That and I'm not that big into trading and selling. Too much dealing with people that way. Lol. Single buying all the way for me. Boxes are so damn tempting though...

Not a bad mailday at all bud......rub the Willis before you open your boxes for luck...lol...Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++