`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A "luck"y find...

RE: A "luck"y find...
Thanks guys!! This is my 1st big hit in a while. I mean I've gotten some good rookie cards and some decent inserts these past few years, but not as good as this one!

(11-29-2012, 01:23 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Nothing like a huge pull to have you make your first posts even though you've been a member since '04!!! Congrats on the monster hit!
Haha, I became a member after a buying a couple boxes of 2004 SP Authentic Basketball. I just forgot to post my hits, haha!! I remember pulling a Michael Jordan base jersey card, a Mike Bibby Authentic Auto Patch/50 and an Amar'e Stoudemire Significant Numbers/32 along with a few other decent hits.

Flips I, are you in Connecticut? My lcs owner just told me someone pulled that card in his store. Just curious.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

(11-30-2012, 10:30 AM)lecreccio Wrote: Flips I, are you in Connecticut? My lcs owner just told me someone pulled that card in his store. Just curious.
Nope, I'm in Texas.

Great card except my biggest gripe: The top two picks in the draft and Topps couldn't have them sign ON CARD? Pathetic... Isn't their base Rookie Auto on-card? Wish these card companies would get with the program.

(11-30-2012, 08:56 PM)usafshelland Wrote: Great card except my biggest gripe: The top two picks in the draft and Topps couldn't have them sign ON CARD? Pathetic... Isn't their base Rookie Auto on-card? Wish these card companies would get with the program.
Yep the base rookie autos are on card. You would think they would've at LEAST done it the other way around.

sick pull!!!! I would keep it!!!!!!
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

wow!! crazy hit!!! good "luck" fighting everyone off of that!! lol
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10
Wink 
Thank you sir!

(12-02-2012, 11:12 PM)pudge27t Wrote: wow!! crazy hit!!! good "luck" fighting everyone off of that!! lol
Haha, I already had a couple offers, but I'm thinking this ones a keeper Big Grin