`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A "luck"y find...

A "luck"y find...
Ok, so today I bought a box of 2012 topps chrome from my sports card store that I have gone to since I was a kid. Its been a few months since I've bought stuff from him, so i figured, what the heck, I've always liked Topps Chrome. Anyway, after opening the 3rd pack, I see a Ryan Tannehill rookie then underneath that, an Andrew Luck/RG3 dual auto #13/30!!! I was pretty excited!! Needless to say, I think I will have to make another trip tomorrow to get a decent holder for this cool card, haha.
[Image: 33yhses.jpg]

RE: A "luck"y find...
Sick Hit! I would be very tempted to sell. Is the image from Photobucket? It is really large.

Thanks! I was surprised. I think I will hold onto this for a little bit, it's a cool looking card. Sorry for the size, I didn't realize it was full size, that is fixed now.

That is an amazing pull! I would have done a serious happy dance! Thanks for fixing it.

Haha, you know, I did let out a little kid "WOOHOO!!". Funny thing is, I was talking to my bro, just before I even tore the plastic wrapping around the box, saying jokingly "wouldn't that be awesome if I pulled one of the Luck/RG3 dual autos?" Man the look on my face must've been priceless when I moved the Tannehill to the side, haha

That is a very nice card congrats on the pull!!

Wow amazing pull. I like seeing Beckett members getting lucky and pulling monsters.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thats nasty!!!! congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nothing like a huge pull to have you make your first posts even though you've been a member since '04!!! Congrats on the monster hit!

One of, if not, the best card in the whole set! (Besides the Supers of course)

Congrats!!
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/