`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012-13 Prizm 5 Box break-Scan heavy

RE: 2012-13 Prizm 5 Box break-Scan heavy
You had me going with the disappointing break. Nice Kobe!!!! Check me for the Chapman auto for a Charlotte boy!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Crushed it with the kobe!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(11-29-2012, 11:52 AM)quavis Wrote: You had me going with the disappointing break. Nice Kobe!!!! Check me for the Chapman auto for a Charlotte boy!
Other than the Kobe I think it was a horrendous break.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Drop me a PM with numbers you need for your set. I bust two and half boxes.

Maybe we can help each other with the set.

Thanks

Jmarchand, you have to realise that there are 100 RC's falling 1 per pack and colation is purely random. There could very well be another collector who bought five boxes and pulled a complete set. that's just the nature of this hobby. As to the hits - again, everything is totally random in this hobby.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(11-29-2012, 06:18 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Jmarchand, you have to realise that there are 100 RC's falling 1 per pack and colation is purely random. There could very well be another collector who bought five boxes and pulled a complete set. that's just the nature of this hobby. As to the hits - again, everything is totally random in this hobby.
It wasn't even the rooks. I did relatively well with the rooks. It was the base set semistars. By the way, this product is two rookies per pack.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

PM sent on set needs so maybe we can help each other finish out this set.

Thanks,
Ron

(12-01-2012, 03:12 PM)ronfir Wrote: PM sent on set needs so maybe we can help each other finish out this set.

Thanks,
Ron
PM Responded to. THank yoU!

But after that kobe, you have to let go of that disappointment right? I mean thats better than any card ive ever pulled. If you get better boxes most of the time, you need to start buying lottery tickets cause thats beating the odds in my experience.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(12-01-2012, 08:19 PM)quavis Wrote: But after that kobe, you have to let go of that disappointment right? I mean thats better than any card ive ever pulled. If you get better boxes most of the time, you need to start buying lottery tickets cause thats beating the odds in my experience.
I suppose you are right. I go into every break hoping that I can pull something equivalent to half what the break cost me. I think in this case I did that. I was just more disappointed in the autos I pulled. However, it seems that I have had some interest in them so I guess I didnt do all that bad. You are right.