`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
Baseball card wives
11-29-2012, 11:18 PM
RE: Baseball card wives
(11-29-2012 10:31 PM)dallas_collecter84 Wrote:  I would like to get a box of triple threads but I will be more than happy with Allen & Ginter. One thing that she did to surprise me once was buy me a few packs of A&G and some Playoff Contenders. I got a Javier Baez rookie auto and a Mike Trout rookie.

A box of triple threads would be Nice! I Never busted one of those.
The A&G are cool, since you can get one of those box loaders. Great incentive! I think you're also guaranteed an on card auto.
Not sure what they offer in triple threads as an incentive.
I'm sure whichever one she picks out for you, you'll be fine!
Btw: a brilliant thread to post, my friend! It's genius. Now she's on the spot and has to come up with something nice in order to keep her "cool wife" status. Smile

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
Avatar and Banner courtesy of jbel4331. THANKS!
Topps should send me Flowers and Candy this Valentine's Day, because they've been screwing me pretty regularly throughout the year. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Baseball card wives
That's some nice stuff she got you, DrMitchJ! Triple Threads would be awesome, dallas_collecter84, but you can still do pretty well out of Ginter, I for one got a printing plate, a Jackie Joyner-Kersee relic (cool since I opened this during the Olympics and Track and Field was on at the time), and a Ryan Theriot relic, which I wasn't too happy with until he scored that run in Game 4, then it didn't seem quite so bad. You can get way better boxes then mine, but mine was pretty much an average box besides the plate.

[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply