`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
OT: Contemplating selling my PC

OT: Contemplating selling my PC
I'm looking for opinions here. I've lost my drive to further increase either of my PC's, and have been mulling over selling some (likely most) of my stuff. I don't "need" the extra money, per se, but it would be nice to have this time of year to spend on gifts and stuff. So I'm here to ask opinions on what I should do and if I do end up selling, how I should go about it. Thanks in advance.

RE: OT: Contemplating selling my PC
How fast you planning on moving stuff?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(11-27-2012, 03:48 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: How fast you planning on moving stuff?
I'm not really in any rush. I'm still deciding on what, if anything, I'd want to keep and what to sell off. As I said I don't really need the money I'm just doing it to have some extra money.

Then I wouldnt rush selling them lol. I would offer some here and see what offers you get. If you dont move much stuff eBay is your best bet. Fees kill but there is no other place to sell with a ton of potential buyers. I know you said "PC" but I would be interested in any Sayers/Sweetness/Bears/Marino/ZT/JT/Lamar Miller/Tannehill/Phins stuff you have lying around if I need them.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

If you decide to sell, try to keep at least one awesome card just for yourself. I did that when I first left the hobby when I went off to college. I still enjoyed the card even though I wasn't collecting all that time. I started collecting again over 10 years later, so you just never know...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(11-27-2012, 04:13 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Then I wouldnt rush selling them lol. I would offer some here and see what offers you get. If you dont move much stuff eBay is your best bet. Fees kill but there is no other place to sell with a ton of potential buyers. I know you said "PC" but I would be interested in any Sayers/Sweetness/Bears/Marino/ZT/JT/Lamar Miller/Tannehill/Phins stuff you have lying around if I need them.
I'm still debating whether or not I'm gonna let go of my LT/Sayers dual auto. If I do you would be the first I'd let have a shot at it. And yeah I was gonna avoid eBay to avoid fees if I can but ill have to go there if I can't move stuff here/elsewhere first.
(11-27-2012, 06:29 AM)nineof Wrote: If you decide to sell, try to keep at least one awesome card just for yourself. I did that when I first left the hobby when I went off to college. I still enjoyed the card even though I wasn't collecting all that time. I started collecting again over 10 years later, so you just never know...
Oh yeah for sure. I'll be keeping all the cards I've been given as freebies. It wouldn't feel right selling somethin given to me as a gift. Then there's my personal faves that ill have a tough time parting ways with. That way if I do decide to start back up it won't be from the ground up completely.

Speaking from someone that has sold his PC quite a few times...

Keep 1 or 2 that you may end up regret moving. I know I have a couple.

Is it possible you're bored with the PC?
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(11-27-2012, 05:35 PM)monsterx Wrote: Speaking from someone that has sold his PC quite a few times...

Keep 1 or 2 that you may end up regret moving. I know I have a couple.

Is it possible you're bored with the PC?
Not really bored with it, just need to take a break from it and possibly refocus it a bit from a bit of everything to more of a few things.

I'm interested in a couple duck items....
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Got any Jeff Maehl stuff by chance???