`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes it's the little things...

Sometimes it's the little things...
...that make me happy. I just completed a great trade with Chris (wiser) - who, by the way, is a great trader - and the centerpiece of the trade for me was the first card pictured below. In my opinion, it is a stunner in its own right:

[Image: 002-23.jpg]

But what stole the show for me was the second card, which was really added almost as an afterthought, just to even out the deal. I'm glad it was added, because I love the swatches on it, even though it isn't a high-dollar, show-stopper type of card:

[Image: 003-9.jpg]

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Another day saved by little pieces of cardboard in the mail. Thanks for looking!

I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

RE: Sometimes it's the little things...
It really is. I love it when you open a packet and find out the card looks way better than you thought it'd look. That Backstrom's got a nice orange swatch (with a loose thread?), which you don't see all that much. And I'm sure the sweetener looks even sweeter in person, as Artifacts often seem to.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

Great looking cards. Nice additions to the collection.

sweet swatches
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Very nice pick-ups, and I can say that wiser has some good stuff! Have done quite a few trades with them myself! Thanks for the show and story!

Randi