`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Does this Aaron Rodgers card exists ???

Does this Aaron Rodgers card exists ???
I have been looking for a 2005 Absolute Memorabilia retail #180 card of Aaron Rodgers for years now and I don't think it exists. It is listed here on Beckett and the only person that has it listed has every single Rodgers card listed so I am very doubtful they have it. If anyone has any information on it or has the card please let me know i would differently be willing to trade for it!
Collect Ryan Braun, Robin Yount, Aaron Rodgers, Packers and Brewers Autos

RE: Does this Aaron Rodgers card exists ???
Bump to the top... anybody?

Looks like there's 2 on eBay right now. They don't seem to have the same refractor look of the hobby version. Also not numbered. Retail RCs and maybe retail in general must have been really short that year. Hope I could help.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(12-05-2012, 10:01 PM)demondukk Wrote: Looks like there's 2 on eBay right now. They don't seem to have the same refractor look of the hobby version. Also not numbered. Retail RCs and maybe retail in general must have been really short that year. Hope I could help.
The 2 that are on Ebay are the Blue Spectrum Retails not the the actual retail rookie. (You almost gave me a heart attack when you said there were two on EBay LOL!) I sent a help request in to panini asking about but have yet to get a response.