`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
It never fails!!!!!!!!

It never fails!!!!!!!!
Everytime I am working on a rainbow it never fails that the superfractor or the 1/1 shows up and don't have the loot for it cause I just spent a bunch. This time it is the Victor Cruz Topps Chrome Super and the guys listed it as a 1 day auction. So I don't even have time to even try to get the money either. Sorry for the rant but it seems that everytime this happens to me. A couple of years ago it was the Kerry Collins Super from 09 Topps Chrome. In case anyone was wondering I have already picked up the rest of the rainbow from the red to the base card.

Again sorry for the rant!!!
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

RE: It never fails!!!!!!!!
Send me a link to it i could buy it a we work something out
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

(11-25-2012, 09:08 PM)bmansell33 Wrote: Send me a link to it i could buy it a we work something out
I would never ask of you to do that cause I have no clue as to when I would be able to repay you for it.

Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

Alright hopefully you end up with it!
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

Yeah that's happened to me before. Sometimes the timing of when cards decide to show up sucks...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(11-26-2012, 06:26 AM)nineof Wrote: Yeah that's happened to me before. Sometimes the timing of when cards decide to show up sucks...
+1
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams