Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just uploaded and looking to trade

Just uploaded and looking to trade
Hello,

I used to trade on here years ago under the same name and fell off after the format change.

I added about 60 cards to my organize to get started. There is a nice little mix of stuff. I will add more as time permits.

I'm looking to trade/buy for PSA/BGS graded rookies in all sports, rookie autographs and Minnesota cards and signed memorabilia.

If you used to trade with me in the past, please drop me a line. I am a little technology challenged and am still learning my way around this site.

Thanks,

Ross
Looking to buy/trade for PSA/BGS rookies in baseball, football and basketball.

Also looking for raw rookies of these players: RGIII, Andrew Luck, Clayton Kershaw, and others from 2002 and newer (Stars only)

Will also entertain current and retired Twins autos, game used and signed memorabilia.

RE: Just uploaded and looking to trade
you need to mark them for trade. welcome back to the siteSmile

Agreed
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Hey Guys!

Nice to see some familiar traders from back in the "Olden" days. I think I figured out the problem and they should all be visible now.

I did the same thing. I fell off with the format change as well but got back on last month..