`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012-13 Totally Certified

RE: 2012-13 Totally Certified
Really cool Horry AU! He was always one of my favs. Collected his RCs when I used to collect BBall as a kid.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(11-23-2012, 08:35 PM)demondukk Wrote: Really cool Horry AU! He was always one of my favs. Collected his RCs when I used to collect BBall as a kid.
I am 31 so he has been around for the better part of my life. Not sure about you but I almost forget that he has seven rings. While he was never an alpha dog the man played a integral role in every ring he won.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(11-23-2012, 11:12 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I am 31 so he has been around for the better part of my life. Not sure about you but I almost forget that he has seven rings. While he was never an alpha dog the man played a integral role in every ring he won.
Robert Horry and that crooked NBA ref stole the Kings' championship back in the day. Come on, Laker fans, you know it's true.

Actually, I've always had respect for Big Shot Bob ... I remember in the Spurs-Pistons final a few years ago, Horry was inbounding the ball and I was like "cover the inbounder! Cover the inbounder!"

And then Horry nails the three after Sheed leaves to go cover Manu.

I'm like, how can I be sitting on a sofa 1,500 miles away and I know that Horry is going to get the ball, and the Pistons don't?

(11-23-2012, 08:35 PM)demondukk Wrote: Really cool Horry AU! He was always one of my favs. Collected his RCs when I used to collect BBall as a kid.
Horry was the consummate pro. You would hear nothing from him in the first 81 games. Come those playoff games its like the guy ate his Wheaties or something. I have respect for anybody who wins 7 rings regardless of their capacity on the team. You don't win 7 by accident.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.