`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some questions about the organizer

RE: some questions about the organizer
There is one thing that the Want column is good for. If I'm looking at your organizer - not in the trading pages, but when I go to your Beckett profile and click on the My Organize button - I can see the parts of your collection that you've marked as Public. I can only search that list, oddly enough, by Card Descriptions, Trade Aways or Wants. Not Trade Fors, but Wants. I have no idea why they cut down the full search functionality.

Now IMHO, this doesn't really make a lot of sense, as most people have stopped using Wants and use Trade Fors instead. So while I may have thousands of Trade Fors, you can't see which ones they are when looking at my organizer. And since I don't use the Wants column, you'll see nothing there either.

Why do I care? I have 40,000+ cards for trade in my organizer, and it takes the better part of two hours paging through them to find those yellow stars. So if I could look at your organizer and see what you Want (or want to Trade For), I can short-cut the process. As it is now, it works OK if you have Wants and Trade Fors marked the same, it's less useful if they're different.

We were promised, at one point, a function called MatchMaker, which would match up cards I wanted with cards you have, but it's been a couple of years now and I'm no longer holding my breath......
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby