Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Novembers PC additions! (11/30)
Photo 
Novembers PC additions! (11/30)
So... I promised the Mrs. I was going to stay away from ebay and the other marketplaces this month since I blew way to much last month.... but as anyone who shares a passion for the hobby knows, it is much easier said then done So with that said here are the updates

UPDATE 1 - JERRY STACKHOUSE

[Image: 51_zpsbc748ac2.jpg]

UPDATE 2 - PREFERRED PS RED AUTOS (ONLY NEED 15 to complete the set)

[Image: 50_zps48cdc650.jpg]

UPDATE 3 - SHAQ (I haven't shared much of this collection but these are NOVEMBERS additon)

[Image: 48_zps107a8c4b.jpg]
[Image: 47_zpsf4235d85.jpg]
[Image: 49_zpse06b1056.jpg]

UPDATE 4 - BILL WALTON (This is where most of the NOV $ went)

[Image: 45_zps83437679.jpg]
[Image: 46_zpsb6f20c37.jpg]

Thanks to the few people on here I traded with this month and I still have about 18 more packages on the way so there will be another update closer to December.

ALSO I broke down and did some Black Friday Box shopping so I will be posting box breaks from 1 box 2012 Leaf Draft Edition, 2 Boxes 2011-12 Limited, 1 Box Upper Deck World Of Sports, a 2003-04 SP Signature Edition Tin, and a 2005-06 SP Signature Edition Tin. Thanks for looking and please feel free to comment I love to hear the opinions of fellow collectors!

RE: Novembers PC additions!
those shaqs bring back memories...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(11-24-2012, 12:02 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: those shaqs bring back memories...
I know right!! Shaq was the first player I ever collected. I got a factory 1992-93 Topps Set For Easter when I was 9 years old in 1993 and I have never stopped collecting him. Most of the older cards I have had since they came out in their respective years and as a kid I wasn't exactly gentle. They're not in bad shape, but some corners are a little round and edges aren't the greatest but that is what I love about them. I collected them, I pulled them out of packs or traded friends for them and I wouldn't replace any of them with Gem MT graded cards. This is the first month that I actually bought Shaqs that I needed and it's funny I can get most of them cheaper now than when they came out back in the 90's. The Shaqs In the pictures almost value $500. and I think I spent like $139. all together after shipping.

Got a couple new additions today so I thought I'd throw them in.
[Image: BillWaltonRetroUltraStars_zpsceec0287.jpg]

[Image: MitchRichmondPreferred_zps7c2e5f17.jpg]

RE: Novembers PC additions! (Updated 11/24)
A couple more updates, I can't wait for the rest to come.

[Image: BillWaltonSPxEndorsements_zps537d80cb.jpg]

[Image: BillWaltonPreferredPSBlue_zps3940a111.jpg]

[Image: RolandoBlackmanPreferred_zps1c1cdcaa.jpg]

RE: Novembers PC additions! (Updated 11/26)
aaaahhhhh I need that Richmond! Nice adds though Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Yah the seller originally had it BIN $59.99 or BO I had to message him back and forth many times because he was not trying to come down much. I ended up talking him down to $25.01. Was not easy and took about a month.

That'a pretty decent price, IMHO. You gotta stop buying stuff that I already have in our trade though. Whenever I get my end from hitman you'll get lots of PC stuff just in trade so you don't have to spend more money! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

What did I pick up that was in our trade? If I did it wasn't intentional, I have a bad habit of impulse buying. I just go to basketball cards in ebay click on ending soonest and just look for deals ending soon. There is a seller called ShaqBGSGem or something like that and he always has High Dollar Shaqs starting at .99. When I see a $60-$70 Shaq I need going for $5 I can't help myself lol.

(11-27-2012, 12:51 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: What did I pick up that was in our trade? If I did it wasn't intentional, I have a bad habit of impulse buying. I just go to basketball cards in ebay click on ending soonest and just look for deals ending soon. There is a seller called ShaqBGSGem or something like that and he always has High Dollar Shaqs starting at .99. When I see a $60-$70 Shaq I need going for $5 I can't help myself lol.
Nothing...THIS TIME :-P At first glance i saw that playoff heroes card (love that set, by the way) but you picked up the die-cut version and mine is the normal one.

And I don't blame you. If I had the funds I would be the exact same way my friend!