`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Novembers PC additions! (11/30)

RE: Novembers PC additions! (Updated 11/26)
Crum. Those Waltons bring back memories. (My age is showing). Love the Legends card especially.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Great updates my man- still loving the Waltons!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Nice stuff. I almost added a few shaq rookie cards to fill out one of my orders on comc this past weekend. I added this lot for $5.40 instead. Anfernee Hardaway 93-94 Finest RC, Jerry Stackhouse 95-96 unpeeled Finest RC and Tracy Mcgrady 97-98 unpeeled Finest and Topps Chrome RC's.

Thank you everyone! I appreciate the comments. Bill Walton was a little before my time as a player but I enjoy watching some of his old games. I always liked him as a commentator. Plus he played with and against some of the best basketball players in history and still managed to make a name for himself.

Davidanthony were you able to take advantage of all of the Discounts they had on COMC?
Also I will now add todays updates. The Olowokandi Class 3 Red Label isn't an expensive one by any means but I have been chasing this card since Gold Label came out in 1999 and I was able to get the other two versions that were much rarer. The Walton is the Certified Mirror Emerald something or other #ed 1/5

[Image: 53_zpse6e84925.jpg]

Nice stuff!

(11-27-2012, 03:19 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Thank you everyone! I appreciate the comments. Bill Walton was a little before my time as a player but I enjoy watching some of his old games. I always liked him as a commentator. Plus he played with and against some of the best basketball players in history and still managed to make a name for himself.

Davidanthony were you able to take advantage of all of the Discounts they had on COMC?
Also I will now add todays updates. The Olowokandi Class 3 Red Label isn't an expensive one by any means but I have been chasing this card since Gold Label came out in 1999 and I was able to get the other two versions that were much rarer. The Walton is the Certified Mirror Emerald something or other #ed 1/5

[Image: 53_zpse6e84925.jpg]
yes i was. i was able to make 2 different 10 card purchases using the special. I only collect rookie year auto nba cards, but the deals on the 90s rcs I picked up were too good to pass up. I almost made a third order but my wife would have not been happy!

I love the Zensations. Vey colorful.

A lot of nice cards man...

(11-27-2012, 04:20 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: I love the Zensations. Vey colorful.

A lot of nice cards man...
Thanks! I was always a big fan of the Zensations.
(11-27-2012, 04:14 PM)JMF_PR83 Wrote: Nice stuff!
Thanks! I always appreciate hearing that, and I always enjoy seeing your updates!
(11-27-2012, 04:15 PM)davidanthony2k Wrote: yes i was. i was able to make 2 different 10 card purchases using the special. I only collect rookie year auto nba cards, but the deals on the 90s rcs I picked up were too good to pass up. I almost made a third order but my wife would have not been happy!
Good stuff man! I had a big cart on there like $500 and I saw it had dropped to like 330. I wanted to take advantage of that SOOOOOO bad there are some amazing Waltons on there for great deals... but I ended up buying boxes from dacardworld and blowout cards. I'll probably end up regretting it but I got my fingers crossed for some good pulls.

RE: Novembers PC additions! (Updated 11/27)
good luck w/ the pulls! I wanted to hit some of those black Friday specials but didn't pull the trigger...so I grabbed two tough-to-find old school boxes from a more obscure website (gcxonline.com) that I stumbled onto a while back. Here's hoping for some mutual box-break luck!

Also, I saw another preferred red Mitch auto just hit the 'bay...for $25 OBO. I put in an offer :-D
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Novembers PC additions! (Updated 11/27)
Lol I just sent a message to you about that richmond. I check tracking info and looks like atleast one of my box orders will be here today. I got a tin of 2003-04 SP Signature Edition and a box of 2005-06 SP Signature edition. Plus a box of that new Leaf, a World of SPorts, and two of the 2011-12 Limited. MAN I hope I get something nice. Unfortunately None of these give me much of a chance for PC hits so everything will be for trade/sell

(11-27-2012, 07:40 PM)buckunteer Wrote: good luck w/ the pulls! I wanted to hit some of those black Friday specials but didn't pull the trigger...so I grabbed two tough-to-find old school boxes from a more obscure website (gcxonline.com) that I stumbled onto a while back. Here's hoping for some mutual box-break luck!

Also, I saw another preferred red Mitch auto just hit the 'bay...for $25 OBO. I put in an offer :-D