`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Very bitter mailday today...

Very bitter mailday today...
Still nauseatingly disgusted over that Lions/Texans debacle but our coach shouldn't have thrown that damn red flag (rule will be changed next year) but to be a fly on the wall in the familyrooms of the Detroit area yesterday would have been EPIC!! And yes we had our chances to still win, blah frickin blah.... Anywho, on w/ the cardboard & some new stuff for the new karate kicking, martial arts champion of the gridiron aka: Master Sensei Suh & another K. Smith just cuz....

35/35
[Image: ksfj.jpg]

Mr. Miyagi would be proud...... Smile

36/36
[Image: suhmccoyberry.jpg]

30/299
[Image: suhdonruss.jpg]

11/15
[Image: suhsupr15.jpg]

1/50
[Image: suhgggems.jpg]

30/50
[Image: suhrpm.jpg]

3/25
[Image: suhlcmff.jpg]

15/15
[Image: suhdraftdayau.jpg]

This lil beauty....

5/5
[Image: suhreebok.jpg]

Off to drink heavily now.......

Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

RE: Very bitter mailday today...
Great looking cards there sir!! Hope 2013 cards will have Suh kicking QB's in the sack.
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

Great pickups. Some really sweet looking Suh patches there.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(11-23-2012, 04:00 PM)weslamb Wrote: Great looking cards there sir!! Hope 2013 cards will have Suh kicking QB's in the sack.
Ha, too funny.... hey your boy had a nice TD grab. Little boy Titus being sent to time out cleared the way. Hope to see him active the rest of the way!
(11-23-2012, 04:29 PM)nineof Wrote: Great pickups. Some really sweet looking Suh patches there.
Appreciated, thank you much!!
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

(11-23-2012, 04:00 PM)weslamb Wrote: Great looking cards there sir!! Hope 2013 cards will have Suh kicking QB's in the sack.
or stomping on people lol.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(11-23-2012, 05:16 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: or stomping on people lol.
well he seen Haynesworth do it and the Redskins Give him a 100 million lol
Photobucket

Sick pickups man, love the suh patches
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Nice ...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Awesome pickups!

OK, I'm a Lions fan, too.

First it started with Calvin's TD catch in the opener at Chicago a couple of years ago ... now this.

HEY NFL, I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! HOW ABOUT THIS — TAKE THAT RULEBOOK AND RE-EVALUATE ALL OF THE CRAPPY RULES, AND TAKE THEM OUT AHEAD OF TIME BEFORE — KEY WORD, BEFORE! — THEY SCREW THE LIONS AGAIN!

Now, I will say this ... I think it's human nature for the referees to be "looking closer" at the Lions for possible penalties, because of the kind of bulls--t that Suh and company keep pulling.

I mean, after that 5-0 start last year, Detroit is ... 9-13 since. With all that talent.

Time to maybe re-evaluate things in the offseason and see if we really have turned a corner or not.

My fear is that Stafford and Calvin will be this generation's Barry Sanders ... great players, Hall of Fame-type talent, and won't have anything to show for it.

Oh man, Thursday's game sucked.

(11-23-2012, 09:17 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: Sick pickups man, love the suh patches
Thank you my man, he's prob lookin at at least a game suspension now. Still don't think it was intentional.
(11-23-2012, 09:26 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Nice ...
Thanks!!
(11-23-2012, 11:35 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Awesome pickups!

OK, I'm a Lions fan, too.

First it started with Calvin's TD catch in the opener at Chicago a couple of years ago ... now this.

HEY NFL, I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! HOW ABOUT THIS — TAKE THAT RULEBOOK AND RE-EVALUATE ALL OF THE CRAPPY RULES, AND TAKE THEM OUT AHEAD OF TIME BEFORE — KEY WORD, BEFORE! — THEY SCREW THE LIONS AGAIN!

Now, I will say this ... I think it's human nature for the referees to be "looking closer" at the Lions for possible penalties, because of the kind of bulls--t that Suh and company keep pulling.

I mean, after that 5-0 start last year, Detroit is ... 9-13 since. With all that talent.

Time to maybe re-evaluate things in the offseason and see if we really have turned a corner or not.

My fear is that Stafford and Calvin will be this generation's Barry Sanders ... great players, Hall of Fame-type talent, and won't have anything to show for it.

Oh man, Thursday's game sucked.

Thanks for the props....I LOVE the passion, sounds like your fmaily was thrilled watchin that crap too!! Don't forget the ball bouncing off the dude's leg on the punt that we got screwed on too... I mean it's unbelievable. Oh it's the Lions today?? Let's see what new way we can screw them on some calls, we need to use some of these rules that we haven't used in forever for practice.... & like you, i'm sure the minute that call went that way, we all said lock it up, Lions are losing by a field goal now so you can turn it off. AND like true Lions logic, they will prob now run the table taking us fans all the way up to the end of the year for a possible wild card spot (cause everyone else will lose keeping us alive) only to have whatever team has our fate in their hands win by some bad penalty call thus mathmatically eliminating us on the last day of the year (that game prob goes to overtime too to drag it out even further). Hmmmm, I feel better now..... nice ranting w/ you, lol!!

Bucket