`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
FYI: Beckett Marketplace $25 Free Shipping Promotion

FYI: Beckett Marketplace $25 Free Shipping Promotion
Beckett Marketplace is running a $25 free shipping promotion for the Thanksgiving holiday (Nov.22 thru Nov.26). Most of us dealers will be participating in it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: amazontmsc.jpg]

RE: FYI: Beckett Marketplace $25 Free Shipping Promotion
Free shipping isn't incentive enough to buy overpriced cards on Beckett Marketplace. I get cards cheaper WITH shipping fees other places. Not ranting, just fyi...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(11-22-2012, 05:04 PM)nineof Wrote: Free shipping isn't incentive enough to buy overpriced cards on Beckett Marketplace. I get cards cheaper WITH shipping fees other places. Not ranting, just fyi...
I'm not saying I like the marketplace, because I don't, but there are overpriced items every other place as well. The marketplace has good deals too just maybe not as often. There are cards there that I can't find anywhere else though. I don't browse there often and have only bought once, but I do appreciate another source for cards.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(11-22-2012, 05:04 PM)nineof Wrote: Free shipping isn't incentive enough to buy overpriced cards on Beckett Marketplace. I get cards cheaper WITH shipping fees other places. Not ranting, just fyi...
+1
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

(11-22-2012, 06:20 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: There are cards there that I can't find anywhere else though. I don't browse there often and have only bought once, but I do appreciate another source for cards.
Agreed. I don't dislike the marketplace, they are fourth on my list of places to source cards due to the higher prices. I just think of the marketplace as a retail shop and my other spots as the places for good deals.

+2