`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
11/21 Mailday a huge lot and an Emerald

11/21 Mailday a huge lot and an Emerald
Well its been a couple of weeks since anything has come in and just wanted to share these 3 pickups

Gold /75
[Image: threadsgold.jpg]

Emerald 3/5
[Image: LCMEmerals.jpg]

Sucks about the patch wish it would have been better but can't complain since this is the first one I have seen.

and then this lot
http://www.ebay.com/itm/360499845229?ssP...1439.l2649

Have plenty of extras to trade but I still need a Luck and a Griffin otherwise the set is complete still need all from 2011 and 2010 is complete.
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

RE: 11/21 Mailday a huge lot and an Emerald
Real nice Emerald addition. Patch should have been nicer, but those don't come around often.

Sweet Pickups!
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

Great Certified Emerald card addition. Know what you mean about the patch, but you can always upgrade later. The important thing is to get one for your pc first. Wink This is why I think card companies don't even look at the cards they produce. A non-collector would look at that and think it's wrong to have a 1-color jersey piece for a super low print run card. I digress...

Good work on the lot too. Dig die-cuts.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Nice pick-ups. Still amazed there's anything out there for you to get!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Still a nice card even if it is a white patch. I just got an elway /10 that was a plain white too so it happens I guess.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(11-22-2012, 01:52 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Real nice Emerald addition. Patch should have been nicer, but those don't come around often.
Thanks bud!! Just glad to knock it off of my list.
(11-22-2012, 02:24 PM)warcraftin Wrote: Sweet Pickups!
Thank you!
(11-22-2012, 04:50 PM)nineof Wrote: Great Certified Emerald card addition. Know what you mean about the patch, but you can always upgrade later. The important thing is to get one for your pc first. Wink This is why I think card companies don't even look at the cards they produce. A non-collector would look at that and think it's wrong to have a 1-color jersey piece for a super low print run card. I digress...

Good work on the lot too. Dig die-cuts.
Thanks bud and I know exactly what you mean. Just glad to knock off another really short printed card off of the list.

I love my die cuts you know that!!!
(11-22-2012, 10:55 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Nice pick-ups. Still amazed there's anything out there for you to get!
Thanks Kel and yes there is still a bunch that I need.
(11-23-2012, 03:46 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Still a nice card even if it is a white patch. I just got an elway /10 that was a plain white too so it happens I guess.
Thanks and yes it happens way more than it should.

Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

Nice add on the emerald! I finally have all colberts
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS