`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3 more boxes of Threads

3 more boxes of Threads
I am still trying to complete the autos set so I picked up 3 more boxes thinking I would get something towards my set.

Wood autos
Trey Thompkins
E'Twaun Moore
Isaiah Thomas
Thomas RObinson
Meyers Leonard
I got two other lesser-known rookies that I need...but I already had access to these anyway so this was a huge disappointment.

Rookie Jersey Auto
Kawhi Leonard

Signage auto redemption
Zach Randolph(I actually got this same one in a previous break)

I got a ton of lesser valued, non auto inserts too.

Everything is for trade but ONLY for 2012-13 Threads wood autos.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 3 more boxes of Threads
Nice redemption
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

That ZBO is Nice. Cool that you have two

I just pulled a Enes Kanter Threads wood auto if you need it.

(11-24-2012, 05:59 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: I just pulled a Enes Kanter Threads wood auto if you need it.
PM sent!

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(11-21-2012, 09:49 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I am still trying to complete the autos set so I picked up 3 more boxes thinking I would get something towards my set.

That's too bad man, at least you got some more for the set. I'd be interested in the Randolph redemption, I still have the Scott if you'd want to work something out, but I will be opening more so if you want to hold it back we can work something out then. I opened some threads today but only pulled one auto, the Bradley Beal Rookie Team Threads....

(11-24-2012, 07:47 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: That's too bad man, at least you got some more for the set. I'd be interested in the Randolph redemption, I still have the Scott if you'd want to work something out, but I will be opening more so if you want to hold it back we can work something out then. I opened some threads today but only pulled one auto, the Bradley Beal Rookie Team Threads....
Yeah, We can definitely wait until you break into. Will you hold the Mike Scott for me? I will be posting pics of my dupes and tradables from the Threads pretty soon too. Depending on who or what you like it may be of some interest to you. I cracked another box today...NOTHING for my set though.

(11-24-2012, 08:35 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Yeah, We can definitely wait until you break into. Will you hold the Mike Scott for me? I will be posting pics of my dupes and tradables from the Threads pretty soon too. Depending on who or what you like it may be of some interest to you. I cracked another box today...NOTHING for my set though.
Yeah for sure! It was already being held back for you lol. I might want some of the inserts but definitely the Randolph, maybe some of the team threads autos. I'll let you know when I open them!

Yeah definitely. Just an FYI, the Randolph is a redemption. I haven't redeemed it yet though and it is nowhere close to expiration at this point. Let me know what you hit and we can lay the ground work for sure.