`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3 boxes of 09 UD Sig Stars and 1 box of 2012 Topps Heritage Minors

RE: 3 boxes of 09 UD Sig Stars and 1 box of 2012 Topps Heritage Minors
I've still got high hopes for Culver but he seems to be coming along slowly and is not as hot at the moment. Hoping he makes it to single A Tampa this year. Thinking of it like that, he's really only like a year behind Castellanos and I figure he may be younger to?

Rest of my Black Friday purchases arrived today. Got an additional 3 boxes of 09 Sig Stars, 1 box of 2012 Bowman Chrome, 1 box 2012 Onyx Authenticated Platinum Prospects and 1 2012 Onyx Authenticated PPC National Ed Baseball. Also got a box of 2012 Topps Chrome FB that will be posted in the football forums. Overall my baseball breaks were pretty good I think, with some nice Yankees stuff coming from Onyx. I was shorted a hit from one of my Sig Stars boxes though, got the two relics and an auto so I think I was most likely shorted out of an auto/relic. Sad E-mailed UD and they basically said I'm screwed. lol... Anyways, here's what I got!

My auto'd baseball from Onyx ended up being of Ivan Nova. Not too bad, not a big fan but he's a solid pitcher so I'd say thats a solid hit and much better than most.

2012 Onyx Authenticated Platinum Prospects:

Autos
Gary Sanchez Exclusive Etchings /100 Big Grin
Edward Salcedo Exclusive Etchings /25
Ryan LaMarre Authentic Autographs /140

Relics
Dorssys Paulino Authentic Game Used Batting Glove Relic /150
Mike Foltynewicz Game Used Jsy Relic /100

Other notable cards
Dylan Bundy /500, Oscar Taveras /500 x2, Banuelos /500, Starling /500, Archie Bradley /500, Javier Baez /500, Bogaerts /500, Taillon /500

Really like this product, might have to try another at some point. Not sure what will be for trade from this yet but will most likely keep the Sanchez AU and some of the base stuff.

2012 Bowman Chrome:

Autos
Jose Campos Ref AU /500 Big Grin
Jonathan Griffin
Always awesome to get 2 autos instead of one Smile

Notable refractors
Matt Hague Red Ref (Sadly just DFA'd so imagine that card wont be too hot)
Drew Hutchinson Blue Ref
Emilio Bonifacio Purple Ref
Nice to see lots of color Smile

and lastly...

2009 UD Sig Stars

Autos
Nick Castellanos By The Letter Team USA Sigs "A" /100 Big Grin (Gonna have a nice lil Castellanos PC goin)
T.J. Walz By The Letter Team USA Sigs "U" /100
Daniel Murphy Impressions
Glen Perkins Impressions
and another Alexei Ramirez Impressions lol...

Relics
Trevor Bauer UD Game Jsy
Christian Colon UD Game Jsy
Chad Bettis UD Game Jsy
AJ Vanegas UD Game Jsy
Phillip Pfeifer UD Game Jsy
Tyler Holt UD Game Jsy

Other notable cards
Bryce Harper base card Big Grin
Tommy Hanson RC
Elvis Andrus RC

Probably did maybe a little better than the last time. Although losing what most likely would have been an AU/relic was disappointing. Sorry for no scans. LMK whatcha think! Thanks

the Kevin Gausman auto/relic is a nice hit to hold onto. not going for too much on the bay right now, but manny machado's cards werent going for that much a year ago.

More nice pulls, man!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!