Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brett Lawrie Color.....

Brett Lawrie Color.....
Looking for the following
2012 topps chrome: red, gold, orange, and ,x-fractor
2012 Finest: green, red, orange, x-fractor, and refractor
2012 bowman chrome: I only have gold, green,

If anyone could help me out I would go in you favor just a bit. I have some Harper's and Trout's not mark for trade in my org if you'd be interested in them just let me know and I can add them.

Open offers, pm, reply to the thread off work tonight so ill be able to respond fairly fast.
I prefer to trade but would possibly be willing to buy if price is right. Shoot me some offers.

RE: Brett Lawrie Color.....
Turkey day bump

Black Friday....turkey day didn't work. Ill trade or buy your Lawrie parallels. Pm, reply, or send open offers

You looking for just the base parrallels for 2012 Topps Chrome or the autos too? I have the gold auto I may be willing to part with Smile

(11-23-2012, 02:28 PM)aktlingit Wrote: You looking for just the base parrallels for 2012 Topps Chrome or the autos too? I have the gold auto I may be willing to part with Smile
See if I have anything you'd be interested in. I'd love to have the autos too!!

Sent you an open offer.

Moving slowly but picking up some good autos. I have the Gold, black, and refractor autos now!! If anyone has any of the cards list above please shoot me an offer. Just picked up the purple refractor from the chrome set. Thanks for looking.

Bump.