`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many Eras, Many Stars

RE: Many Eras, Many Stars
(11-21-2012, 11:47 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Randi another fantastic show and tell, sorry to hear that you are not well, take it easy and get better.
Thanks for the concern and compliment, John! It's going to be a long while until I can get better, and maybe surgery, but they are very hesitant. My age and the location of the injury make surgery a massive risk. Hopefully it can get easier to deal with.
(11-22-2012, 07:21 AM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: Great stuff Randi. I am loving the vintage, Noah of course is loving the Halk cards lol.
Thanks Scott! The Halak are my favorite ones, too! Noah has impeccable taste! I never got to see the show of his cards that I sent to him. Happen to have a link? I have a few more if he needs them... just give me a nod!

Randi

Great pickups Randi!!! Your vintage RC PC looks like it is coming along very nicely now.

I hope that your migraines subside in the near future and are able to start feeling better. Get better soon my friend.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

(11-23-2012, 07:13 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Great pickups Randi!!! Your vintage RC PC looks like it is coming along very nicely now.

I hope that your migraines subside in the near future and are able to start feeling better. Get better soon my friend.
Thanks, Walt! The Vintage are rolling in, and I am hoping to add some more nice ones very soon.

The migraines are evil! Right now is the best I have felt in a few days, and the ringing in my ears is piercing! I can bear with it, though... :S

Randi

Ok, I had no idea Linden played for the Habs...that's pretty crazy. Maybe not as crazy of the caliber of stars up in this post. Diggin that Tundra Trios for sure...
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(11-24-2012, 08:40 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Ok, I had no idea Linden played for the Habs...that's pretty crazy. Maybe not as crazy of the caliber of stars up in this post. Diggin that Tundra Trios for sure...
Linden played for the Canucks twice, Islanders, Capitals and, of course, les Canadiens.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Thanks for the kind words my way (and toward others also) Randi. Hope the migraines subside, I've had one in my life and that was enough!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!