`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
How amazing was this pull 2012 Bowman Chrome. MOJO? Scans!

How amazing was this pull 2012 Bowman Chrome. MOJO? Scans!
Went to the LCS and picked up the other half of my 2 Chrome box that the owner was holding for me. Dont always have the money to buy the whole box at a time but dont wanna be shorted hits and he normally does that for me.
So first half of the box was a Chaffin D-Backs Prospect auto which i was like, hmmm thats my auto for the box, well turns out this box had an extra auto, Billy Hamilton Blue Refractor Auto.

So Question, how good was this pull? was it a case hit? or was it more of a once in a few cases? I did some research on him and looks like a good prospect, other question, should i hold onto it? or should i get rid of it now, only one on ebay sold for 130+
Or if I hold onto it, will he end up going all Harper and Trout and I get him at a low instead of a high?

So Reds fans, what is your opinion on the chances of him starting 2013 in CinCi?

Should I get it Graded??

Scans
[Image: 08115254-88AF-45B2-B706-32300208A533-571...5DEA49.jpg]
[Image: 63852981-BBEB-406F-A9F0-145D74C8359F-571...F58852.jpg]
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

RE: How amazing was this pull 2012 Bowman Chrome. MOJO? Scans!
Awesome pull! I've noticed that blue refractor autos seem to come on or two per case. Personally, I'd hold on to it. About him starting, I can see him coming up to the bigs midseason at earliest, but he'll be definitely starting some time in 2014.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I'd say no to getting it Graded. It's off-centered.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

It could still get 8-8.5, though. But if you are looking for a high grade like 9 or above, you probably won't get that.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Dont get it graded, and hold it for spring training. Kid is pretty good i think. Not necessarily a case hit, some boxes / cases are really colorful, others arent.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Hmmm thanks guys!
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

nice hit man!! or u can trade it to me if u like!! lol!!

Definitly is an awesome hit! He's pretty hot right now but things are kinda slow since its the offseason and what not. He's got blazing speed thats for sure. IMO I'd wait til spring training or sometime near when he's about to come up and unload it though. He seems good but if I remember correctly Vince Coleman was a similar type of player, base stealing champ and all, I just dunno that he'll be the next Rickey Henderson. So I'd wait til things pick up for him again and then dump it for a boatload of PC things. Smile

If I were you, I'd probably hold on to it until spring training. He has a decent shot of making the team. If so, I think he'll be a hyped player. (He's the guy who set the record for steals last year- 160(ish)!!) Then again, $130 sounds like a lot. For it to get any higher than that, he'd really need to be a ROY candidate. Not sure if that's in the cards, but it's a possibility.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(11-21-2012, 07:53 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Then again, $130 sounds like a lot. For it to get any higher than that, he'd really need to be a ROY candidate. Not sure if that's in the cards, but it's a possibility.
130 does sound like a lot, I would just go ahead and sell it if you can get over a hundred.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez