`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Bowman Draft Hobby Case - Worth it?

2012 Bowman Draft Hobby Case - Worth it?
Looking for opinions on whether or not you guys think dropping $700+ on a 2012 Bowman Draft case is worth it. Tons of fun, no doubt, but is there a better case to buy?

RE: 2012 Bowman Draft Hobby Case - Worth it?
Yea, buy a case of 2005 Bowman Draft instead... all the prospects in that set are pretty big time players now. 2012 is good if you are willing to wait 3-4 years and see if they even make it to the big leagues
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

It's good if you want to get high draft picks' first cards and wait to see how they pan out. I agree with elfeo013, I'd try '05 or '06, but that's just me.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I actually did buy a case of '05, in '05. That was prior to the rule about prospects that resulted in the whole bowman draft draft picks and bowman draft prospects subsets, and guys having an RC 5 years after their first card from a major set. I wonder if I can even find a case of that anymore ... if so, it would have to be well over 700. Maybe 1500.
Just looked, found an '05 case for $1300.

i have had 2 boxes of 2012 chrome. one decent box the second one was a double auto box with a blue hamilton refractor auto.
i would say yes. but thats a smaller sample size.

what i would do, check out youtube for people who have done case breaks and see if you think it is worth the money. watch a couple of them, and if you say, i dont know if its worth it dont do it. but its definately worth buying a couple boxes for sure.
Sorry^ misread the post. ignore me.
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios