`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1997-98 Bowman's Best w/ scans!

RE: 1997-98 Bowman's Best w/ scans!
Yeah I actually grabbed 30-something MJs from the LCS about a month ago and never added them. I posted pics of a few(the Super team, the Atomic and the UNC floor card). Most of them are just early 90's base stuff. I only grabbed them because those are cards I remember from when I was a child(I am 31 and the Team USA Skybox stuff reminds me of 5th grade). If I send a list of what I grabbed up would that work for you? If we can work out a trade then I will add them to my org but the org is kind of cumbersome and time-consuming.
Its funny though. I was almost going to ditch my Kobe collection because the Anthology auto I hit I am no longer really all that fond of...Then I hit the Prizm auto....which I am very fond of.
Let me know if its ok to send a list over of the MJ pick ups
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 1997-98 Bowman's Best w/ scans!
(12-28-2012, 06:14 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Yeah I actually grabbed 30-something MJs from the LCS about a month ago and never added them. I posted pics of a few(the Super team, the Atomic and the UNC floor card). Most of them are just early 90's base stuff. I only grabbed them because those are cards I remember from when I was a child(I am 31 and the Team USA Skybox stuff reminds me of 5th grade). If I send a list of what I grabbed up would that work for you? If we can work out a trade then I will add them to my org but the org is kind of cumbersome and time-consuming.
Its funny though. I was almost going to ditch my Kobe collection because the Anthology auto I hit I am no longer really all that fond of...Then I hit the Prizm auto....which I am very fond of.
Let me know if its ok to send a list over of the MJ pick ups
haha yeah that works, PM me the list and we'll go from there!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]