`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Shipped" to the Jaguars.

"Shipped" to the Jaguars.
Glad to see he has another shot... Too bad its for such a joke of a team... Lets see how long he lasts with this team...

RE: "Shipped" to the Jagoffs...
Don't fumble on punt returns in Tampa! They will cut you off!
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

(11-20-2012, 07:03 PM)weslamb Wrote: Don't fumble on punt returns in Tampa! They will cut you off!
One muffed punt, and he was shown the door... We will see...

(11-20-2012, 07:41 PM)slotman11 Wrote: One muffed punt, and he was shown the door... We will see...
ya man was kind of brutal.. I think he will give my jags a boost! Would like to see him replace that bust from Dallas! Justin - Jordan and Cecil in the slot. Look out

Possibly a sneaky good pick up. Got a couple deep threats but not a lot for short field. Good luck Ship

Oh come on man! Laurent isn't a "bust" yet! He just got healthy.
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

(11-20-2012, 08:21 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: Oh come on man! Laurent isn't a "bust" yet! He just got healthy.
calling him a bust pick-up: meaning our management signing him and no with no positive production this year = bust. he is in the nfl, so he is talented, but we should of not threw money at him like that.

RE: "Shipped" to the Jaguars.
I wish the Ravens signed him. I would have that Jersey in a second. haha. I get the Ravens jersey of any Longhorns that come to my pro team.Ricky,Priest,Sergio,Chykie,Redding,etc. I even have a damn Kicker's(Tucker) jersey coming in for Xmas haha. But either way,I hope he gets a real shot in Jax.
[Image: Npcz9Sk_zps02cb653f.png]