`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Help give some kids a nice Christmas

Help give some kids a nice Christmas
Each holiday season my company adopts about 10-15 kids from the local school district who otherwise would not have a Christmas. The counselor tries to select students in legitimate need based on a variety of factors. My company provides us (the shoppers) with the money to buy them clothes, necessities and some of the items from their wish list. Normally I have about $75 left per kid for fun stuff and they ask for things like puzzles, video games, RC cars, etc. This year I got 3 brothers and in addition to the normal items all 3 asked for St. Louis Cardinals baseball cards. I was shocked so I grabbed these 3 immediately. I’m going to go through all my boxes and give them all my Cardinals (being a Cubs fan I don’t have much) but I thought I’d solicit some forums to see if anyone had anything to donate or sell dirt cheap. I’m sure they’d be equally excited about base cards as they would the better stuff. Anything is appreciated.

I know I’m not a veteran on here and I can’t offer much in the way of proof but I’m hoping you guys can help out. I think it’s pretty great that 3 fairly young people are into baseball cards. PM me for shipping info.

If you're a hater or one of those that think everything is a scam please don't reply. I'm sincerely trying to help these kids have a great Christmas and usually spend a good amount of my own money as well.

Tyler – 15 year old boy
Interests – video games, sports, music, movies, baseball cards

Devin – 13 year old boy
Interests – video games, sports, board games, music, movies, books, Cardinal baseball cards

Brenden – 9 year old boy
Interests – wrestling, video games, sports, board games, music, movies, Cardinal aseball cards

RE: Help give some kids a nice Christmas
I'll see what I can do. I'm already donating to sfrienker's thing, too, but I'll do my best.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!