`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
funny story

RE: funny story
(08-26-2013, 06:21 PM)phreakyq Wrote: dang joe, why you so snappy!?

pretty bad couple of weeks for me!! lol

(08-26-2013, 06:56 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: pretty bad couple of weeks for me!! lol
Take a deep breath and start all over again. Smile Don't take it personally. It's only cards ... It's not like the guy insulted a close family member Smile
I've only done a handful of trades and NEVER check my trade tab. So, if I ever ignored a trade offer, I apologize for my past oversight, and will try to check "trades" more regularly in the future.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-26-2013, 10:52 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Take a deep breath and start all over again. Smile Don't take it personally. It's only cards ... It's not like the guy insulted a close family member Smile
I've only done a handful of trades and NEVER check my trade tab. So, if I ever ignored a trade offer, I apologize for my past oversight, and will try to check "trades" more regularly in the future.
Cards are like my family, you play with my cards and its like playin with my emotions.

I probably wouldn't be very nice if someone started making comments like that to me lol. They'd instantly be on my no trade list.

I haven't even accessed my trade page in over a month because I've gotten tired of the bs with a large chunk of people that think their cards are solid gold or the guys that want even value for a bunch of base when they are asking for autos. There are still a bunch of good traders on here but I needed to take a break.

[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

yeah i know they are just cards, but when u hear something like that, it takes the fun out of trading. not upset. just thought it was funny that he said my cards were junk. when he only had 6 for trade. wow!!!
lol

Damn. I have to think twice trading with you in the future. I don't want to pick up junk cards for my PC. LOL.

lol, nice again!!!