`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trent Murphy Chrome Rainbow

Trent Murphy Chrome Rainbow
So I decided to try and do the Trent Murphy Topps Chrome Rainbow this year. The only reason being is that so far I have pulled the pink, camo, orange and xfractor out of packs. I am also hoping not many people (if any) will be looking for Trent Murphy cards. Any help would be appreciated.

Base- Incoming
Black - Incoming
Blue - Have
Blue Wave - Need
Camo - Have
Gold - Have
Green - Have
Orange - Have
Pink - Have
Pulsar - Incoming
Purple - Have
Red - Need
Refractor - Have
Sepia - Have
Xfractor - Have

Also picked up the Yellow Printing Plate 1/1. I find it weird that I have a 1/1 and still don't have the base! I will try to scan these as soon as I get a few more.

RE: Trent Murphy Chrome Rainbow
I have the green if you want it. Get any refractors of Packers from this year (other than Jordy Nelson which I have all of them but the supers)? I've also got some Buccs stuff from this year if you need any of it.

(12-23-2014, 04:28 PM)bojesphob Wrote: I have the green if you want it. Get any refractors of Packers from this year (other than Jordy Nelson which I have all of them but the supers)? I've also got some Buccs stuff from this year if you need any of it.
Sweet! I can use the green. I have a Cobb, Matthews and Jared Abracadabra (or whatever his last name is) Xfractors. Can u use any of those?

Just picked up the Gold and Sepia. Need a bunch more still.

(12-24-2014, 11:32 AM)DTD500 Wrote: Sweet! I can use the green. I have a Cobb, Matthews and Jared Abracadabra (or whatever his last name is) Xfractors. Can u use any of those?
Yeah, don't think i have any of those, will send a trade! Smile

(12-23-2014, 12:15 PM)DTD500 Wrote: So I decided to try and do the Trent Murphy Topps Chrome Rainbow this year. The only reason being is that so far I have pulled the pink, camo, orange and xfractor out of packs. I am also hoping not many people (if any) will be looking for Trent Murphy cards. Any help would be appreciated.

Base- Need
Black - Need
Blue - Need
Blue Wave - Need
Camo - Have
Gold - Incoming
Green - Need
Orange - Have
Pink - Have
Pulsar - Need
Purple - Need
Red - Need
Refractor - Need
Sepia - Incoming
Xfractor - Have
i have the base and the refractor and the orange do you have any lache seas trunk refractors I'm trying for that rainbow
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

List updated. Grabbed the Yellow Printing Plate last week

So the superfractor just hit eBay. They are wanting $300 for it. Is that reasonable for a superfractor or not? I mean I bought a 1/1 printing plate of the same card at only $20. I didn't think I would even see this card so I had no plan to buy it. Any thoughts?

2 more for my non 1/1 rainbow! All I need is the Blue Wave and the Red#/25. Please help so I can move on to another quest!