Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Awesome trade = Awesome PC
Thumbs Down 
Awesome trade = Awesome PC
Ok so I redeemed this Nolan about 2 months ago and after I got it I knew I didnt want to keep it and wanted to trade it for some cards for my PC. I ended up doing this trade.

Traded the Nolan Ryan

[Image: 9997558D-6CC8-4EAD-8C6C-5CFCDF8E5E27-151...402D-1.jpg]

For this:

[Image: 100.jpg]

Ok so it really wasnt a trade as much as it was a sale, but I knew with the money I wanted to pick up some PC stuff.

I collect Jeter first and foremost so I grabbed the three on top, then I collect triple threads so I went after the rest of these, with combined shipping and late night steals I grabbed a bunch.

[Image: Image130.jpg]

I alos LOVE the double-sided triple threads and the Yankees so I grabed these up:

[Image: Image131.jpg][Image: Image132.jpg]

[Image: Image133.jpg][Image: Image134.jpg]

[Image: Image135.jpg][Image: Image136.jpg]

[Image: Image137.jpg][Image: Image67.jpg]

And then to top it off I collect Eduardo Nunez and have grabbed about 30 of these autos already so I picked up three more:

[Image: Image129.jpg]

Thanks for looking and would love to hear some feedback!!!

RE: Awesome trade = Awesome PC
Awesome, thanks for sharing. Very nice collection. Thanks for sharing. I'm jealous.

Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

If you got all of those cards for $100 then you did really well. Congrats!
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(11-20-2012, 11:32 AM)djohn Wrote: If you got all of those cards for $100 then you did really well. Congrats!
Yes, everything here plus 2 Jeter base cards. A 2012 tribute and a 2007 diamond kings

Not bad! But I would have had a hard time letting that Ryan go for a hundo.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Nice card. If you are into Jeter i have a card that your collections needs. I have a 2000 Black diamond Rookie Baseball Jeter, Dimaggio, Mantle bat card. Its #14 of 25. Let me know if interested.

Steve in Utah

can you be my ebay person lol no clue how you got all of that for 100 ! wow
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(11-20-2012, 01:07 PM)Haze28 Wrote: Not bad! But I would have had a hard time letting that Ryan go for a hundo.
I look at it this way. I am not a fan if Ryan am the person that bought it from me was. The /75 sold for 95 on eBay so I don't think I did bad. I'm sure if I would have tried to trade it to someone I wouldn't have even got close to the stash I picked up.
(11-20-2012, 01:22 PM)docsteve1 Wrote: Nice card. If you are into Jeter i have a card that your collections needs. I have a 2000 Black diamond Rookie Baseball Jeter, Dimaggio, Mantle bat card. Its #14 of 25. Let me know if interested.

Steve in Utah
I would defiantly be into that card. I pm'ed you. Hope we can work something out.
(11-20-2012, 02:07 PM)stera8 Wrote: can you be my ebay person lol no clue how you got all of that for 100 ! wow
You gotta do two things I found out.
Stay up late
Buy multiple items from one seller to save on shipping

I got the 2 unity cards that are /3 for les then 12.00 each.

I bundled one of the /3 (Gardner), C.C. Dual-sided, Granderson and the Bronx outfield for less then 30 shipped

Ok thanks. i might have a pic so you can see it. I have been the only owner of this card, i pulled i from a pack when i was stationed in Japan. went from pack to hard plastic card holder.

I wish I had known of the Ryan, I wish I had the $$ to buy it from you

Great PC Items Congrats
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]