`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Number of Cards for a player URGENT!!

Number of Cards for a player URGENT!!
I have seen signatures that have the PC player and the number of cards they have in circulation. Example: 345/5647 Berkman cards. Something like that. I was wondering if there is a website where it tells you how many cards are in circulation for a particular player. Please help!!
Busting boxes!!!

RE: Number of Cards for a player URGENT!!
Which player are you looking for? You can search for them on Beckett and then drill down to find out how many there are.

If you go into the org and do a search for a certain player it will list every card ever made, well at least what Beckett knows about. You can print lists, add them all to your org, whatever.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Thanks for the help!
Busting boxes!!!

But, for example, I collect Dirk Hayhurst, and I have three card that aren't on there, so it isn't completely foolproof.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Yeah, like Nyyankeesfan28 pointed out, Beckett only shows MLB-licensed cards (which is probably 99.99% overall). There are various odd-ball, MiLB, and other non-MLB cards out there that won't show up on Beckett, but it's as good as you'll ever find. I'm guessing most people accept the Beckett number as the end-all.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Yeah, it's the best source. Oddly, the Grandstand minor league cards of his show. It is NSCC promos from 2010 that the gave out a the Freedom Cardboard booth that don't show. I agree with you, uvaspina, most people just accept the Beckett numbe, because it is the most complete.
Yeah, it's the best source. Oddly, the Grandstand minor league cards of his show. It is NSCC promos from 2010 that the gave out a the Freedom Cardboard booth that don't show. I agree with you, uvaspina, most people just accept the Beckett number, because it is the most complete.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!