`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2 boxes of 5 Star

RE: 2 boxes of 5 Star
(11-18-2012, 02:44 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: To say the Pujols saved the box with a Mike Schmidt a Ryne Sandberg and Al Kaline is ridiculous. but I guess since Card collecting is all about money maybe your right. I personally think its about who you collect.
I agree with you. It's to bad McCutchen doesn't have an auto in this product. Also, I didn't pull a Clemente, Hamilton, Trout or Harper who I collect
[[Image: banner2.jpg]

I'm amazed at the awful condition of the cards that continue to come out of this product. Absolutely no excuse on Topps's part. I feel bad for those who spent a lot of money for such a poor quality product.

I guess when you have a monopoly you can put out what ever crap you want to without regards to quality.

I long for the days when there was competition between card companies. It forced them to be more creative with their designs as well as have an eye on quality. Maybe some day Topps will again be forced to compete with other companies and improve their product.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I think 2013 is Topps last exclusive year for baseball.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Nice Pujols!!

(11-18-2012, 10:21 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: I think 2013 is Topps last exclusive year for baseball.
I sure hope so. To bad Upperdeck can't get their $hit together, I miss Ultimate Collection, Exquisite, and SP Authentic.
[[Image: banner2.jpg]

Me too. I miss base UD, too, it had great photography. And Masterpieces was one I enjoyed as well.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Great pulls. Will like a shot for the Edgar Martinez auto.

The Five Star look real nice.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball